• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

About this supposed upcoming "red wave"

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
I'm sorry, but nothing will change.

We will continue to give money to the Ukraine and continue to prioritize other nations over our own.

It's hilarious. I hate people from both side because they treat this shit like it's sports and they're defending their shitty team no matter how bad they are.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
Yeah, but it will be funny after the mid-terms, when we find out no one is going to get their student loans forgiven.

Screenshot 2022-09-30 at 12-34-55 The Redheaded libertarian on Twitter.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
long time coming one-party rule by the democrats. trump was merely an aberration that only caused them to redouble their efforts and jetsam any remaining adherence to principles and actual political good sense that got in the way of winning/stealing elections. they fought the long war and inevitably won. so civil war 2.0 in our lifetime.
The fact that so many people aren’t outraged that politicians become multi millionaires “serving the public” drives me nuts. Bernie Sanders was so against rich people he multiple times said “millionaires shouldn’t exist!” Until he became one. Now he cries “billionaires shouldn’t exist!”

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
The fact that so many people aren’t outraged that politicians become multi millionaires “serving the public” drives me nuts. Bernie Sanders was so against rich people he multiple times said “millionaires shouldn’t exist!” Until he became one. Now he cries “billionaires shouldn’t exist!”

Bernie is worth $500k. If you're almost 80 and aren't worth that much or more, you're a fucking failure

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
long time coming one-party rule by the democrats. trump was merely an aberration that only caused them to redouble their efforts and jetsam any remaining adherence to principles and actual political good sense that got in the way of winning/stealing elections. they fought the long war and inevitably won. so civil war 2.0 in our lifetime.
Yeah, we haven’t had one party rule for around 100 years already. Nice understanding of “planned opposition”, stupid.

bovinebrain

MIND CONTROL!!!
Forum Clout
It’s not happening. The brainwashed zoomers are now old enough to vote. From the moment they were old enough to speak they were spoonfed a healthy diet of leftist bullshit. Either way it makes no difference because your choices (as someone here said) are between the open-borders Zionist LGBT party and the open-borders Zionist party. And neither one of them will change the fact that this country sucks massive balls now.

I won’t be voting this November. It makes you feel like such a stupid fuck to walk up to the polls and choose which kike puppet you want in charge of this country.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
I voted dem party line in every election since 2002, and this year I’m voting red top to bottom. I’m not alone in it either, I think it’s real.
Same w my mom. The last election she said “i fucking hate trump. I hope he dies. But im voting for him. I just cant have that other doddling old man running the nation. Hes a creep.”