• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

A simp tries to defend m'lady by agreeing she has a big nose.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
Since we're sharing stories of being horrible to women... In my folly-filled youth I worked a shitty retail job and a female co-worker starts dropping some pretty heavy hints. I wasn't necessarily opposed to fucking, but she was clearly nuts, so I no-sold her advances. One day I'm in the back office doing paperwork, she comes in to get something, and in passing says "So, why haven't you asked me for my number?" flirtatiously. I say "Why? I'm not gonna call you." without looking up. She grabs whatever she came for, goes to deal with the customer, then returns to the office in tears, saying she's never been so offended and etc. If this had happened today, I'd have probably been axed for bullying or some shit.
As it turned out, she was a raving whooer. Fucked the manager (caught them making out more than once, gross), tried to fuck every other guy there (maybe did, but I never found out). All that aside, I'm still a real jerk.

TheNanaDook

Forum Clout
Alright here’s another. Was sleeping with a girl in marketing who had a great ass but tiny tits. And she had a chin like Jay Leno. Got drunk and she was fishing for sympathy “i don’t like my boobs they’re too small”. Me: “yeah they’re tiny but i like them”. That was apparently not a good answer and she still remembers years later.

Brenton Torrent

Forum Clout
Damn nigga...
One time I was playing around with a handheld soft blade fan while I waited for her to get herself ready to go out. I started to run it over her skin and said, "Wow! That's removing your stretch marks!". Again, it completely stopped her dead before she smiled and laughed it off. She had the most amount of self esteem of any girl I've gone out with but I know she was still mortified.

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
I went to school with this chick named Brianna. I noticed that she was starting to get a bit of a unibrow. This is like junior year of high school. She was otherwise pretty cute but that brow was distracting. So one day I subtly called her "Bri-una" in conversation. It was quick, but she noticed it. Next day she came to school with perfect brows.

We never talked about it at the time, but one night in a bar about 5 years ago, she told me (unprompted) that it really fucked her up for a long time. Her husband told me privately that she's obsessive about her eyebrows to this day.
You fuck her?

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
If moira greyland was younger.

1680141529695.png

Milk74

I'm black Irish
Forum Clout
One time I was playing around with a handheld soft blade fan while I waited for her to get herself ready to go out. I started to run it over her skin and said, "Wow! That's removing your stretch marks!". Again, it completely stopped her dead before she smiled and laughed it off. She had the most amount of self esteem of any girl I've gone out with but I know she was still mortified.
"Hmmm, that's funny....Jamal never seems to notice my stretch marks?"

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
One time I was pissed off at my sister for not letting me use the computer, so I told her that she sucked at drawing pictures. She actually wasn't bad, and I only said it because she was being a cunt. She stopped drawing completely. One of the only things in my entire life that I sincerely feel bad about.

G

One time I was pissed off at my sister for not letting me use the computer, so I told her that she sucked at drawing pictures. She actually wasn't bad, and I only said it because she was being a cunt. She stopped drawing completely. One of the only things in my entire life that I sincerely feel bad about.
Damn, that reminded me of one I did to my niece. She was trying on a perfectly normal, acceptable hat and I told her it looked weird on her head. Not only did she not buy it, I don't recall her wearing a hat since. I later told her I was just fucking around, but it seems to have really gotten to her.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Damn, that reminded me of one I did to my niece. She was trying on a perfectly normal, acceptable hat and I told her it looked weird on her head. Not only did she not buy it, I don't recall her wearing a hat since. I later told her I was just fucking around, but it seems to have really gotten to her.

Usually it's funny to hurt people, but when you realize you've stolen joy from someone who relies on and looks up to you.... Fuck.

Forum Clout
One time I was at a party when the girl who owned the place locked herself out. She knocked on the door and since I was standing there I opened it. She gave me a hug and a kiss which I would have been alright with if she weighed less than 260 pounds. I didn't say anything, but I was hammered and my friends witnessing the event told me the look on my face was pure horror. The two of them start laughing hysterically and she must have been aware enough to immediately figure out why. She ran into her room crying, they grabbed me and said it looks like we should leave. I don't know who was at fault for that one.

G

One time I was at a party when the girl who owned the place locked herself out. She knocked on the door and since I was standing there I opened it. She gave me a hug and a kiss which I would have been alright with if she weighed less than 260 pounds. I didn't say anything, but I was hammered and my friends witnessing the event told me the look on my face was pure horror. The two of them start laughing hysterically and she must have been aware enough to immediately figure out why. She ran into her room crying, they grabbed me and said it looks like we should leave. I don't know who was at fault for that one.
That's completely on her. That's the risk she took, kissing someone on a lark.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Also during Jocktober anyone who was around pretty much sent death threats and the most vile shit we possible could at completely innocent and random disc jockeys and talk show hosts. We would send things like cartel beheading videos and bestiality videos to their social media accounts or emails just to make them sick to their stomachs out of pure absurdity. I regret none of this behavior.

Forum Clout
That's completely on her. That's the risk she took, kissing someone on a lark.
Oh I meant between my friends and her. I never blamed myself for that. One of my friends said it was on them for laughing so hard, the other one said he was glad it happened and she deserved to be laughed at, but he also detests fat people.