• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

A simp tries to defend m'lady by agreeing she has a big nose.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Ah, come on...you're amongst friends here
Fuck it whatever, she was a dark skinned Italian and had slightly visible hairs above her nose. I made it out to seem like she had a Tom Sellack mustache when we were in the midst of a breakup over texting. We were both 15 or 16. She was so sweet and nice to me and I was just a dickhead all the time. It bothers me to this day when I remember it. Monday morning quarterbacking but: her parents had a huge house, a hot tub, an inground pool, and really liked me. I should have just married into money. I have no idea why we were fighting in the first place. This situation repeated itself in similar ways about 5 other times as well. Well into my twenties as well. I don’t know what it is, I’m just a dickhead. I regret these situations from the standpoint that I’d just treat a completely random individual who was nice to me like shit. I’m under no delusions that I’d be happily married to any of them. It’s a tough one, man.

G

Fuck it whatever, she was a dark skinned Italian and had slightly visible hairs above her nose. I made it out to seem like she had a Tom Sellack mustache when we were in the midst of a breakup over texting. We were both 15 or 16. She was so sweet and nice to me and I was just a dickhead all the time. It bothers me to this day when I remember it. Monday morning quarterbacking but: her parents had a huge house, a hot tub, an inground pool, and really liked me. I should have just married into money. I have no idea why we were fighting in the first place. This situation repeated itself in similar ways about 5 other times as well. Well into my twenties as well. I don’t know what it is, I’m just a dickhead. I regret these situations from the standpoint that I’d just treat a completely random individual who was nice to me like shit. I’m under no delusions that I’d be happily married to any of them. It’s a tough one, man.
I take it back. You utter bastard.

Forum Clout
20230329_164811.jpg

Natural picture of the year.

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
I find big noses oddly attractive I think because my brain developed in grade school and high school thinking "You can't be conceited and obnoxious when you have to look in the mirror and be reminded of that giant shnoz" but then I met Jewish women and they ruined that line of thinking.

Brenton Torrent

Forum Clout
I had an ex girlfriend who had stretch marks across her ass and stomach. I assumed she was an oinker when she was young but apparently they were a result of puberty. So one day when we were joking around, I decided to call her Stretch Armstrong and although she tried to be a good sport and take it in jest, I could see her visibly flinch when I said it and I felt kinda bad.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
I told a friend in high school she had a mustache just to bust her balls and she let out a little cry, covered her mouth with her hand and ran out of the lunch room. She never spoke to me again.

Also you sound like every woman I ever dated. Picking nonsense fights and elevating them as a test or a ploy to destroy the relationship for no reason other than boredom or hormones.

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
I went to school with this chick named Brianna. I noticed that she was starting to get a bit of a unibrow. This is like junior year of high school. She was otherwise pretty cute but that brow was distracting. So one day I subtly called her "Bri-una" in conversation. It was quick, but she noticed it. Next day she came to school with perfect brows.

We never talked about it at the time, but one night in a bar about 5 years ago, she told me (unprompted) that it really fucked her up for a long time. Her husband told me privately that she's obsessive about her eyebrows to this day.
I gave an Indian girl named Sumitha a bic razor in the hallways of middleschool to ingratiate myself into a new town school district. She was extremely hairy.:brothaman_sm:

Still think about it to this day and I bet she does too.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I told a friend in high school she had a mustache just to bust her balls and she let out a little cry, covered her mouth with her hand and ran out of the lunch room. She never spoke to me again.

Also you sound like every woman I ever dated. Picking nonsense fights and elevating them as a test or a ploy to destroy the relationship for no reason other than boredom or hormones.
Not sure why you’re assuming that she didn’t pick the fight to begin with. I was pretty much only ever launching the haymaker because they started it and I was cornered. Doesn’t make it right but at least a little more acceptable.
Edit: I’m going to soften my response a bit and wonder how you did the same thing to just a friend for no apparent reason. Sounds more catty than being young and arguing with a girlfriend.

Last edited:

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Not sure why you’re assuming that she didn’t pick the fight to begin with. I was pretty much only ever launching the haymaker because they started it and I was cornered. Doesn’t make it right but at least a little more acceptable.
Edit: I’m going to soften my response a bit and wonder how you did the same thing to just a friend for no apparent reason. Sounds more catty than being young and arguing with a girlfriend.
Deep down inside I wanted to fuck her

G

You don't love yourself so you can't stand when somebody else does it. Pretty standard stuff.

Milk74

I'm black Irish
Forum Clout
I had an ex girlfriend who had stretch marks across her ass and stomach. I assumed she was an oinker when she was young but apparently they were a result of puberty. So one day when we were joking around, I decided to call her Stretch Armstrong and although she tried to be a good sport and take it in jest, I could see her visibly flinch when I said it and I felt kinda bad.
Damn nigga...