A peek at Pig's script

Will Tate

Oven March
I would actually offer Pat money if he wrote a straight up comedy screenplay just to get my hands on it.

Start with horror, kids. Horror effects can be done effectively on the cheap, you don’t need any stars or expensive locations, very few costumes that require anything beyond the ordinary and there is a massive built in audience who will watch pretty much anything if it’s horror.

There are also production studios like Blumhouse who are constantly picking up new horror projects as long as there’s a spark of something interesting there.

Only a real dope with delusions of grandeur and no understanding of how things work would start with a period war epic. A real Tomlinson, if you will.
Wait, so you're saying the bean-counters wouldn't think the script I have that's Batman meets Knight Rider meets the X-Files meets Lolita that's intended to be the first of 46 installments of the Tate Cinematic Universe (TCU) is a good bet?

Same boring, snarky shit as everything else he's written:

swnm7x.png

Every fucking time. EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.

The smart, superior character (the "Patrick") notices the dumb inferior character (the "child") saying or doing something stupid.

The Patrick sighs and rolls his eyes, these children would be accidentally setting off megaton nukes if not for him barking out orders.

The child is immediately apologetic and submissive towards the Patrick. They understand the Patrick is the alpha and never, ever ever EVER challenge his almighty authority.

Write literally any other interaction with literally any other characters. Stop revisiting the exact same well - "Captain Patrick corrects the stupid child". For once in your literary career, have the Missile Tech mock Kobzar behind his back. But those are the consequences of being a fat unemployed lazeabout, grifting off the government dime and tweeting very important opinions all day. You have no concept of working at a job and thinking your boss is a dick. Nope, just self-insert as the boss, the queen bee who has the respect and admiration of all the worker bees. Every fucking time. What a lazy fucking hack.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
Wait, so you're saying the bean-counters wouldn't think the script I have that's Batman meets Knight Rider meets the X-Files meets Lolita that's intended to be the first of 46 installments of the Tate Cinematic Universe (TCU) is a good bet?
I mean as long as you’ve secured those licenses... How much child sex are we talking? 🤔

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
Every fucking time. EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.

The smart, superior character (the "Patrick") notices the dumb inferior character (the "child") saying or doing something stupid.

The Patrick sighs and rolls his eyes, these children would be accidentally setting off megaton nukes if not for him barking out orders.

The child is immediately apologetic and submissive towards the Patrick. They understand the Patrick is the alpha and never, ever ever EVER challenge his almighty authority.

Write literally any other interaction with literally any other characters. Stop revisiting the exact same well - "Captain Patrick corrects the stupid child". For once in your literary career, have the Missile Tech mock Kobzar behind his back. But those are the consequences of being a fat unemployed lazeabout, grifting off the government dime and tweeting very important opinions all day. You have no concept of working at a job and thinking your boss is a dick. Nope, just self-insert as the boss, the queen bee who has the respect and admiration of all the worker bees. Every fucking time. What a lazy fucking hack.
First thing I noticed too. It’s actually funny how he starts with this crutch in every single thing of his I’ve read.

Even ignoring the immense talent differential, imagine if every Tarantino movie started with the main cast sitting around a meal discussing some sort of empty pop culture reference. It would be absolutely ridiculous no matter how well written it was. You are pure shit, Pat.