• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

A Kiwi found something pretty interesting when looking up Quasi's attorney.

Snake

Forum Clout
There should be like specialized Pat departments...Some of our brothermen focus on the receipts...some on the texting...some on background checks, etc. like a Hydra

I'm telling you...they are majorly fucked. Nikki would absolutely leave...but her Shekels are from being his 'caregiver', so unless she finds a new source of gibs, she's also stuck.

This is why its better to be single and able to take care of yourself without relying on gov't handouts or another man/woman...I am patting my back fuckers. If I get in a relationship it will be strictly over compatibility and love not because of some pathetic, rube grift of Tax Payers. Yikh

Also Im not fat.
Brotherhood Revolting Against Pigs and Pedophiles.

B.R.A.P.P.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
What exactly are you getting at here?
I was trying not to be crass, but I would fuck her pussy, fuck her ass, and then pull out and give her a cream pie and a moon pie and watch while the ooze slowly drips down between her legs.

There could be children reading this so I've got to watch my words, but if you read between the lines, you'll probably figure it out.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
I was trying not to be crass, but I would fuck her pussy, fuck her ass, and then pull out and give her a cream pie and a moon pie and watch while the ooze slowly drips down between her legs.

There could be children reading this so I've got to watch my words, but if you read between the lines, you'll probably figure it out.
Took me a minute to find the context. I appreciate your tasteful subtlety.

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
If it came right down to it, I'm sure Mama Robo would pay it if she could, especially since the judgment affects Niktard as well. He'd be even more of a pariah with the family than he already is.

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout
Dear, God. I don’t ask for much really, you’ve been exceptionally kind to me and I’m forever grateful. But if you could find it in your heart to jail Patrick S. Tomlinson for refusing to cooperate with this lien I promise to attend church every Sunday. I already baptized my half Jap daughters as Catholics. I’m doing my best here, bud. 🙏🏼
The idea of Pat going to prison for not paying Quasi, and living the life of a political prisoner who tweets about his lukewarm porridge would obliterate my ribs.

Last edited:
G

Fat Loser, you best remove that car crash sound effect.
No, child.
20211012_185449.jpg

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
So it is confirmed then? There's an actual lien filed against Patrick?

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
Another thing of note is that Jen is another diversity brownie point to add to the pile for da forms.

Rick weaves a false narrative that we're all pastyfaced incel teenagers. Among our rascally ranks we count men and women, old and young, white, black and all the shades in between, straight and gay, from all corners of the globe. Our interests are represented by a Latino and now Asian lawyer.

We are the world, child. And we're coming to collect.