• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

A Kiwi found something pretty interesting when looking up Quasi's attorney.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
View attachment 21436

I know that Quasi doesn't comment here, but I wonder what he thinks about this?
This fucking amazing. But I’m going to say this. I think Piggy has such an autistic will to be the winner, he would commit perjury to keep up his “6 figure author” charade. Especially if he knew the deposition was going to be public record.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
TONIGHT ON DOG THE BOUNTY HUNTER.

PORTLY AUTHOR REFUSES TO PAY COURT ORDERED JUDGEMENT. THIS LITTLE PIGGY IS COMING DOWNTOWN.

(IS THE FINANCIAL DELINQUENT ALSO A PEDOPHILE? TUNE IN TONIGHT WHERE DOG REVEALS ALL)

AF13-BC6-D-0-DD3-4-D67-B095-5-AD992-C4-BC90.jpg

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
TONIGHT ON DOG THE BOUNTY HUNTER.

PORTLY AUTHOR REFUSES TO PAY COURT ORDERED JUDGEMENT. THIS LITTLE PIGGY IS COMING DOWNTOWN.

(IS THE FINANCIAL DELINQUENT ALSO A PEDOPHILE? TUNE IN TONIGHT WHERE DOG REVEALS ALL)

AF13-BC6-D-0-DD3-4-D67-B095-5-AD992-C4-BC90.jpg
There’s fear and darkness all around you, the Piggy is on the run, no use in hiding in the fog, I’ll hunt you down because I’m the Dog, I’m the Dog the big bad Dog, the Deadbeat Hunter!

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
It’s been said before that the dumbest thing he could do is not pay what he owes. Now he could face a deposition. Any fuckery on his part could actually subject him to penalties up to and including jail time.

You’ve let this go long enough Pat. Just do the right thing and save yourself from further embarrassment and possible jail time.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Dear, God. I don’t ask for much really, you’ve been exceptionally kind to me and I’m forever grateful. But if you could find it in your heart to jail Patrick S. Tomlinson for refusing to cooperate with this lien I promise to attend church every Sunday. I already baptized my half Jap daughters as Catholics. I’m doing my best here, bud. 🙏🏼

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
It’s been said before that the dumbest thing he could do is not pay what he owes. Now he could face a deposition. Any fuckery on his part could actually subject him to penalties up to and including jail time.

You’ve let this go long enough Pat. Just do the right thing and save yourself from further embarrassment and possible jail time.

I doubt he has 2.4k at hand, let alone 24k (and the 10 pending from the google quash)

He’s beyond fucked, he hasn’t got an income and I’m 99.99% sure all his purchases last year were from fraudulent PPP loans (for defunct businesses)

He will need to get his cap in hand and start begging the SFWA for it.

His moped and car is 5k if you’re being very generous, what else does he have? The house is 30k in negative equity and he’s only paid down 5k of the principle in 5 years, so he has a predatory interest only mortgage to service on a shit box that’s lost 30k already.

bankruptcy doesn’t absolve court ordered judgments either.

He will have to liquidate everything he and Nikki own to even begin to cover it.

G

Me when the lolsuit was withdrawn: I guess we're going to slow down.

Me now: I guess we're going in with a scalpel and being surgical with humiliation.

There should be like specialized Pat departments...Some of our brothermen focus on the receipts...some on the texting...some on background checks, etc. like a Hydra

I doubt he has 2.4k at hand, let alone 24k (and the 10 pending from the google quash)

He’s beyond fucked, he hasn’t got an income and I’m 99.99% sure all his purchases last year were from fraudulent PPP loans (for defunct businesses)

He will need to get his cap in hand and start begging the SFWA for it.

His moped and car is 5k if you’re being very generous, what else does he have? The house is 30k in negative equity and he’s only paid down 5k of the principle in 5 years, so he has a predatory interest only mortgage to service on a shit box that’s lost 30k already.

bankruptcy doesn’t absolve court ordered judgments either.

He will have to liquidate everything he and Nikki own to even begin to cover it.

I'm telling you...they are majorly fucked. Nikki would absolutely leave...but her Shekels are from being his 'caregiver', so unless she finds a new source of gibs, she's also stuck.

This is why its better to be single and able to take care of yourself without relying on gov't handouts or another man/woman...I am patting my back fuckers. If I get in a relationship it will be strictly over compatibility and love not because of some pathetic, rube grift of Tax Payers. Yikh

Also Im not fat.