• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

8:30PM, TWIX BAR,

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
@Prison Enjoyer do you just not listen to any eps or do you actually have a diff opinion of whos had a better appearance on an episode? Josiah and SpaceEdge have had a couple great ones too ill add
What was great about the SpaceEdge episode? That was the one that made me punch out of the series. Not because of anything SE did but because Dan talked for like 15 minutes straight despite having the one person that everyone here most wanted to hear from. He barely got a chance to talk about anything.

Forum Clout
I dunno, a big part of it is I'm just not comfortable putting myself out there like that (believe it or not) but also last time I had the news everyone was wanting to hear, whereas if I did it again I just have to bring whatever personality and humor I have off the cuff which is a gamble for me haha.
You're really selling yourself short brotherman. You were very funny - the best parts if I remember correctly were unrelated to why you were there.I wouldn't go on either because I am a poon.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Josiah asked Dan how fat Pat looked in person. Dan then re told his 15 minute story of going to the court case and never mentioned Pat's appearance
That’s the Dan the classic, funster. That’s how you associate produce!

*Dan that’s a reference to you getting references wrong, or mostly wrong.

Toothless Enthusiast

Killed by Patrick!
Forum Clout
I like boomia's theory that Patrick wants an injunction to keep Dan out of Milwaukee for a specific event that Pig knows is coming up. I don't know if 1.2 has that kind of foresight but it's a cool theory.

Hopefully divorce hearings.
EC31AF80-1178-4B06-877B-869A4619791E.jpeg

Forum Clout
What was great about the SpaceEdge episode? That was the one that made me punch out of the series. Not because of anything SE did but because Dan talked for like 15 minutes straight despite having the one person that everyone here most wanted to hear from. He barely got a chance to talk about anything.
Agreed, the only actually engaging episodes I can think of are Carol, who is actually an interesting person, Josiah who gave a good detailed BTS scoop about the phonecalls, and BDA before we got the tapes or transcript to give us the rundown of what happened

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
Agreed, the only actually engaging episodes I can think of are Carol, who is actually an interesting person, Josiah who gave a good detailed BTS scoop about the phonecalls, and BDA before we got the tapes or transcript to give us the rundown of what happened
I agree, & not because I like you (maybe I do, maybe I don't), but because I was experimenting with artificial soundwave-dependent time dilation; basically Dan's entire contributions were reduced to roughly 0.0001% of a second, which is both bearable & the percentage chance I'd die from covid. Dan is basically covid, ie nothing to worry about.

Forum Clout
I agree, & not because I like you (maybe I do, maybe I don't), but because I was experimenting with artificial soundwave-dependent time dilation; basically Dan's entire contributions were reduced to roughly 0.0001% of a second, which is both bearable & the percentage chance I'd die from covid. Dan is basically covid, ie nothing to worry about.
I wish I could get vaccinated from Dan Mullen

Even if it gives me a heart attack