• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

8:30PM, TWIX BAR,

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
β€Ž
Forum Clout
You have been #1 guest, i think. You have a dry, dare I say norm like way of speaking than tickled my ribs well

Edit: also Boomia literally put me to sleep cutting Josiah off while he was mid-sentence explaining what libtards try in debates by just saying what you say has no bearing because you said β€œnigga”, therefore whatever you have to say is moot. I just woke back up
I dunno, a big part of it is I'm just not comfortable putting myself out there like that (believe it or not) but also last time I had the news everyone was wanting to hear, whereas if I did it again I just have to bring whatever personality and humor I have off the cuff which is a gamble for me haha.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
β€Ž
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
True but this is, by any standard, the best NPS in several months. Those acting like it's nothing but another boomia rambling ep are just lying. Dan's the man.
You fawkin car crashed me for that bro!?

97a2df425e76fe4ef03bbd04a6471f6b.gif

Were on the same team. I threw one little criticism out about Booms and you CRASH ME!?! That hurt bro. Ive never denied im a NPS listener even tho I find Hildeman extreeeemly boring.

Prison Enjoyer

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
You fawkin car crashed me for that bro!?

97a2df425e76fe4ef03bbd04a6471f6b.gif

Were on the same team. I threw one little criticism out about Booms and you CRASH ME!?! That hurt bro. Ive never denied im a NPS listener even tho I find Hildeman extreeeemly boring.
Yeah, too far, uncrashed. I'll save them for the pedophile
lol.png

@NoBacon please get around to raping this xim/xem already, will save many young children from molestation

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I'm glad Dan did this market research for us, Nicer Podcast Stupid will definitely NOT have any big fat wannabe sopranos from anywhere like new jersey (no offence, this is just market research)

I might do a 10 hour music lead-in with various dark skits, but it'll be an emotional rollercoaster of brilliance culminating in a replacement to NPS.

Maybe I got carried-away there. I'll start with the NPS replacement
Your accent is shit, funster. We can barely tolerate Porsalin's speech