• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

8:30PM, TWIX BAR,

G

NPS!!!!!!!!!!

PERFECT NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1695435105988.png

I'M READY, FUNSTERS!

1695435564130.png

THE MADMAN OF SOMERVILLE IS AT IT AGAIN!

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
Aside from my personal Bias towards Boomia and his “people”, why the fuck does Dan consistently have this guy on. He is such a shit uncapitivating personality with nothing to say. He’s going to call Pat fat, say Jackie is a deadbeat, and go on a rant about Biden for the 50 millionth time. Also shouldn’t this episode just be about Dan? So why not have it just be Dan?

Forum Clout
Aside from my personal Bias towards Boomia and his “people”, why the fuck does Dan consistently have this guy on. He is such a shit uncapitivating personality with nothing to say. He’s going to call Pat fat, say Jackie is a deadbeat, and go on a rant about Biden for the 50 millionth time. Also shouldn’t this episode just be about Dan? So why not have it just be Dan?
Because no one else cares enough

I vote Sue Lightning as permanent co-host

It'll be the faggot and Sue Lightning show