• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

6,000 likes and counting

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Simon McNeil is a fag
I JUST came to call out that faggot. We're Nazis, white supremacists, fascists, and NOW we're Qanon adjacent.

Screenshot_20220226-135014_Chrome.jpg

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
Looks like Margo just busted Plagarizing Patty' ass

View attachment 26757
Does anyone want to explain to these fucking idiots that the Russians have fought more urban battles than the rest of Europe put together, and probably have it figured out that they need infantry support for such situations?

I'm ready to die in a nuclear war as long as these goddamn idiots go with me.

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
Simon Simon Simon... Simping for Patrick Tomlinson? Are you fucking kidding me? I know he has big voluptuous tits but is it going to be worth it?

Qanon adjacent? I'm not some Cumia on Facebook spinning conspiracy theories about how Chuck E Cheese is code for "anally rape toddlers", I'm a political firebrand engaging a professional comedian in a years long battle of wits he continues to lose badly.

I participate in a forum of like minded critics of this political commentator and others like him who wish to enter the online sphere. Them not being able to give as good as they get is hardly harrassment, sir.

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
Simonm223 is a Wikipedia janny and an Antifa tough guy. Hence his faggy love of Patrick and his attempts to censor speech he doesn't like online.

Bernstein spoke in support of efforts by Simonm223, recently seen praising an Antifa terrorist attack on an ICE detention facility while censoring mention of it on Wikipedia’s Antifa page, who called Yiannopoulos a Nazi and sought to misrepresent an already egregiously deceitful hit piece in BuzzFeed to falsely claim Yiannopoulos was “inspired by the ideas of Nazis” for “much of the work” he did at Breitbart.

He's also a terrible author of self published ebook trash that needs reviewing.

He lives in New Glasgow/Charlottetown, PEI hence all the Canadian faggotry.

[email protected]

Last edited:

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
Qanon? That’s a new one, guess add that one to the “Everyone I Don’t Like is a” list. On twitter I’ve been called A Nazi, An Incel, A Russian Bot, A White Supremacist, Criminal, atalker, MAGAt, and now Qanon even though my twitter is a toilet.
They even do the same shit to people on the Left. Jimmy Dore became a white supremacist when he called out Democrats, it's all these people have. The best part about it is that they are destroying themselves, every day they lose more support because they can't help but double down on their craziness.