• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

5 likes have spoken

Username

Forum Clout
So so so people have figured out Inter galactic travel but still use microwaves to heat food?

He wants to write sci-fi but he has no imagination everything in his books is sci-fi trope. Warp speed, cryo chambers for long trips he just steals from what’s considered canon. Every time he tries to put his own touch to it you end up with,eclectic, space McDonald’s, Fonald Plump and of course space Chilies.

He wrote a book and proudly called
It The hunt for red October......in space. Jesus Christ.

I hate a retard on the internet I’ll never meet.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
Does Chilis pay him to drag their name through the mud? I'd look into contacting their legal department over this bullshit.
The owner and operator of roughly 50% of Chili's locations, Brinker International, allegedly shortchanges their staff. Why would he promote a company like this when he's all about living wages?