• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
So classless. Get some class, you worthless bunch of niggers
1703532498428.png

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
What if jackie has been doing the swatting the whole time and pat has no idea she is behind it? Then she befriends him to really get the juicy details straight from pat about her efforts. Maybe swatting is her bit. Speculate.
That's what I've been thinking lately. Keeps her relevant and invited to more and more TedX-wannabe events.

G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.newsweek.com/marjorie-taylor-greene-swatted-christmas-day-1855367[/URL]

Looks like MTG got one as well. Wouldn't be surprised if other lolcows are getting swatted as some Christmas attack.
Reminder that Torswats named Patrick as the person who paid to have her and MTG swatted, which took place about a month after Fatso swarted swatting himself. I do think there is a high likelihood that Torswats is embellishing, though this was a very odd thing for him to say on the day that it happened:

beb2545038ffab91580115fd7f6995bb.png

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Forum Clout
It's absolutely the debt. This shit stopped completely between full satisfaction and the domestication of the second, better debt.

It's a fearswatTT to drum up pity from Mama Lynne and the Robinson clan

"Mama Lynne whaT did I Tell you? I Tried To ignore Them, I, blocked my replies, To finish my book, and The sTalkers jusT double, down. bTw can you pay my oTher debT?"

snguhGo.jpg

Careful Lynne the sic pig will do anything to maintain being the biggest coward on twitter

t3raAsh.jpg

FGcgdAn.png

SgWTce9.jpg

e0OvTb1.png

hVBZN1J.png

Last edited: