• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
Forum Clout
I bet pat went to the bar to get plastered again.

1703526914709.png
1703526935995.png
1703526979246.png

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
SWATTing yourself on Christmas is some seriously bad karma, Rick. I know you're a daughter-abandoning monster who's chummy with pedophiles and defends their honor like you have secrets of your own but wow. Stop eating so much.
Its a slow news day so he knows he can try and steal more twitter attention while being the Debbie Downer when everyone else is posting their gifts and sending well wishes on twitter. Not once today did he post a happy message about the holiday. Just arguing about Rittenhouse and with trolls.

He is a stick in the mud.

fricklefrackle

Forum Clout
Its a slow news day so he knows he can try and steal more twitter attention while being the Debbie Downer when everyone else is posting their gifts and sending well wishes on twitter. Not once today did he post a happy message about the holiday. Just arguing about Rittenhouse and with trolls.

He is a stick in the mud.
I wonder how Paul's doing.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout

Looks like MTG got one as well. Wouldn't be surprised if other lolcows are getting swatted as some Christmas attack.
Not the first time he gets swatted at the same time. This has Jackies poopy fingerprints all over it.

1703528103688.png

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
Member when torswats said he was going to go ham on Jackie but then seemingly did nothing? supwitdat

stinkle is einhorn
What if jackie has been doing the swatting the whole time and pat has no idea she is behind it? Then she befriends him to really get the juicy details straight from pat about her efforts. Maybe swatting is her bit. Speculate.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
When’s the streetshitting hambeast gonna chime in?
She retweeted it instantly. Merry Christmas to the Tomlinson protest movement. How boring that this is what’s on tap for discussion.

Hey Pig, reminders:
  • Taking out this site won’t undomesticate that judgment
  • SWATting yourself won’t either
  • Someone will pay Quasi or you, and then Niki, will go to jail for contempt
  • Fat

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
What if jackie has been doing the swatting the whole time and pat has no idea she is behind it? Then she befriends him to really get the juicy details straight from pat about her efforts. Maybe swatting is her bit. Speculate.
I have wondered about something like that. that Mr smith guy talked about how Jackie was a grifter looking to scam people. Not sure if that’s giving her too much credit or not, but there’s some logic to it.

Jackie “saves” the most stalked/swatted guy on earth and brings down the order of nine angles worldwide troll syndicate. She tries to parlay that in to something to grift and make money.

Pat is pretty dumb and people very quickly if they fit the right profile..

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
I have wondered about something like that. that Mr smith guy talked about how Jackie was a grifter looking to scam people. Not sure if that’s giving her too much credit or not, but there’s some logic to it.

Jackie “saves” the most stalked/swatted guy on earth and brings down the order of nine angles worldwide troll syndicate. She tries to parlay that in to something to grift and make money.

Pat is pretty dumb and people very quickly if they fit the right profile..
It would make josiah/appostlegate look like childs play.