• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

2023 Stanley Cup Playoffs megathread

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
We had one last year, so I figured why not. Didn't wanna necro the regular season thread.

WWAWD fawkin playoffs though? Boston gonna snap the President's Cup streak? Personally I'm hoping for an Avs repeat after looking like they might miss the postseason entirely a few months ago. Will Toronto finally win one again? Just kidding, of course they won't. I could live with just about anyone but Edmonton or Minnesota.
Toronto's Previous Name https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toronto_St._Patricks

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
A lot of people are talking about the Stanley cup, but I think way too many people overlook the Chris Stanley cup. "Hey Ron! I'm a fucking cup, what the fuck is this shit! God fucking damn it"

Monk

Forum Clout

Subban is a queer but I hate that disgusting black hambeast Lizzo even more. For the longest time, TNT's website stream would play advertisements for some fucking concert of her's along with that Gatorade commercial with some other fat disgusting nigger bitch doing yoga in a skin colored spandex. Cartel torture and execution videos turn my stomach less than those two videos.