• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

2023 Stanley Cup Playoffs megathread

G

16, don’t know dick about hockey.

Is that what the team with the best regular season record gets?
Essentially. It's how many points as a team you have. Two points for a win, one for an overtime loss, zero for a regulation loss.

Duxbury Dave

The Ringleader
Forum Clout
WWAW Brad Marchand?
17463441.jpeg

G

Nathan MacKinnon is unreal when he gets moving. Great goal a few minutes ago, and this one from last year still blows me away.

[MEDIA=youtube]GlrVlvbXdFw[/MEDIA]

G

That goal was obviously absurd but the one tonight…he’s so fucking fast
I briefly looked down at my dinner when they got possession, and he'd scored before I even had a bite in my mouth. I saw a dude compare him to McDavid saying that McDavid was a Hall of Famer and MacKinnon would just be remembered as a guy who was pretty good for awhile. Fucking absurd. The guy's been one of the best in the league for years now.

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier
Forum Clout
I like McDavid but not sure how long that will last with all the dick sucking. Same with Bedard, I may hate that kid already

G

The Avalanche are hellbent on making this series as nerve wracking as possible

Forum Clout
Seems no one is stopping Boston this year. They are the most well-rounded team I can remember. If a few lines, a few d-men or the goalie has an off night, there's always someone else there to pick up the slack.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
Vasileskiy sucks dick. 9.5 mill for a guy that can’t stop a beach ball this round.

G

I am way happier about that than I expected. How do you have that regular season then lose to a fucking Florida team?