• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

2023 Stanley Cup Playoffs megathread

G

We had one last year, so I figured why not. Didn't wanna necro the regular season thread.

WWAWD fawkin playoffs though? Boston gonna snap the President's Cup streak? Personally I'm hoping for an Avs repeat after looking like they might miss the postseason entirely a few months ago. Will Toronto finally win one again? Just kidding, of course they won't. I could live with just about anyone but Edmonton or Minnesota.

G

I can tell you what I don’t want to see would be islanders v wild but there’s no chance it will happen. Corey Perry and the lightning can suck a dick also
I don't have any problem with the Islanders. I'd pull for them for the Opester. But I'll completely agree about Minnesota and Tampa. Personally I'd love to see the Avs beat Tampa again, just to watch their fans bitch about it again. They've been pissing and moaning for almost a year now.

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier
Forum Clout
I don't have any problem with the Islanders. I'd pull for them for the Opester. But I'll completely agree about Minnesota and Tampa. Personally I'd love to see the Avs beat Tampa again, just to watch their fans bitch about it again. They've been pissing and moaning for almost a year now.
The leafs are currently decimating Tampa while still losing (shocker)

G

I sold my Rockies tickets this year, their ownership is too ridiculous. All these reviews, the Avs game won’t start til 9
I haven't gone to Coors in years because of it. They've basically always sucked, but at least they used to be fun at home. I loved seeing guys like Jeromy Burnitz and Preston Wilson pop in and rake for a year or two and leave. Now it's all miserable.

Hate the late starts in any sport. I think the Nuggets didn't tip off until almost 9 on Sunday.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
Kucherov is proving, like he does every post season, that he’s the best player in the NHL. Faggot ass McDavid can’t handle not being handed 5 power plays per game for him and Leon to pad their stats on.

G

Kucherov is proving, like he does every post season, that he’s the best player in the NHL. Faggot ass McDavid can’t handle not being handed 5 power plays per game for him and Leon to pad their stats on.
I don't know if I agree about him being the very best, but he's certainly up there and I'll take any chance to call McDavid a faggot.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
Obligatory Petr Ton:
1681874461029.png