• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

2013 Brewers Mini-Marathon

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I bet he replies to texts about this on Christmas Day, I would text him with the accusations but I’m not in the country over winter and that app doesn’t work from outside the country.

G

Isn't this all the proof we need? Sam has 2 photos AT THE FINISH LINE. You can see the clock is 3 seconds after Sam finished, so we know it's the finish line. Patrick is not present at the finish line with Sam despite finishing the same second as him. Also take note that they are using RFID chips to track runners (not their bibs), meaning that after Patrick pussied out, he merely handed his RFID chip to Sam and had Sam finish the race for him.

patcheatingagain.png

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
Isn't this all the proof we need? Sam has 2 photos AT THE FINISH LINE. You can see the clock is 3 seconds after Sam finished, so we know it's the finish line. Patrick is not present at the finish line with Sam despite finishing the same second as him. Also take note that they are using RFID chips to track runners (not their bibs), meaning that after Patrick pussied out, he merely handed his RFID chip to Sam and had Sam finish the race for him.

View attachment 17006
I never really paid much attention to that whole "marathon cheater" thing about Patrick but Ho-lee shit this picture proves it for me. What a fat pathetic piece of shit.

BudDickman

Forum Clout

View attachment 17006
Nice job capturing it all in one photo.

BudDickman

Forum Clout
This is one of the few instances where the fat fuck wasn't lying. You can see him in the background of pictures of other people that finished with the same time. https://resultscui.active.com/participants/32775689

0039.jpg
Still seems fishy. Why is he not near his running buddy? Did the alpha Chad Sam tell him to fuck off so that he doesn't have a skinnyfat dork in his "finisher" photo?

Or maybe he cut the track this time also and rejoined when he saw Sam, but couldn't get close enough to him to get in the same photo.