• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

2013 Brewers Mini-Marathon

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
I stepped on a curb again, child. Otherwise I was on pace to smash the state record.
I was running at 4:55/mi, Roger Bannister can eat my whole ass child. But then I stepped into a sewer grate and twisted my knee ankle and hip out of socket, and finished the final 12 1/2 miles in excruciating pain. Which is why I didn’t finish 1st, but 1218th.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
You know how they have normal people corral the tards at the Special Olympics?

C8545-CF1-ED9-A-4-D95-B231-9-A9-B3-FAC3-FF8.jpg

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
Sam Huber? That's niki's lesbian lovers pretend husband. Wouldja look at that, Niki and Jen ran the marathon too, arms locked. Probably smashed their sweaty clams together afterwards while pat tweeted about how great a runner he is.

Thiki-marathon.jpg
17 pics of Ugly Niki at the race
7 pics of Fat Pat’s dumb friend (about average)
3 of Fat Pat, even though he allegedly crossed the finish line at the same second at his dumb friend

It’s as fishy as his big protruding retard mouth..

G

Sam Huber? That's niki's lesbian lovers pretend husband. Wouldja look at that, Niki and Jen ran the marathon too, arms locked. Probably smashed their sweaty clams together afterwards while pat tweeted about how great a runner he is.

Thiki-marathon.jpg
Dude great find. I love how Pat has NEVER mentioned his wife trained and ran for the marathon too. Guess he doesnt come across as the masculine stealthy geek if his wife is doing the same thing.

He is such a piece of shit.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout

Thiki-marathon.jpg
When Thik Nik has manlier calves than her fat and gay husband.