• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

2000's nostalgia thread

P

potatopeeler63

when men... could be men... *sniff*

st.norm getting every question right on millionaire

[MEDIA=youtube]NRxO_r_s6lU[/MEDIA]

fat colin at his peak

[MEDIA=youtube]ZmiXUQcaVY0:220[/MEDIA]

Patrice embarrassing an entire radio station

[MEDIA=youtube]m2K6I23hETs[/MEDIA]

Screenshot 2021-11-06 at 7.39.45 PM.png

aimm.gif

chh.jpeg

thread theme:

[MEDIA=youtube]aCyGvGEtOwc[/MEDIA]

peckaz

Last edited by a moderator:
Forum Clout
Movies Kevin Smith would make,
Before he lost a ton of weight.
Gee Tom Green sure was great,
Those were they days

And you knew your gender then,
Girls were girls and men were men
Mister we could use a man
Like decathalete Bruce Jenner again

Didn't need no COVID shot.
No one heard of legal pot
My old Saturn always in the shop,
Those...were...the...DAYYYYYYYS!

Forum Clout
I mean hey, I dislike gay Tom Brady as much as anyone does but the fact that he's still playing at a high level is just astonishing.
I dont see any reason to dislike the guy. All he ever did was be the greatest of all time. And anyone who thinks he’s a “cheater” is a faggot if you ask me. Wahh the balls were slightly deflated, cope harder.

Forum Clout
I dont see any reason to dislike the guy. All he ever did was be the greatest of all time. And anyone who thinks he’s a “cheater” is a faggot if you ask me. Wahh the balls were slightly deflated, cope harder.
Hey, I hated Pete Rose too, but that motherfucker sure could play baseball. The guy just rubs me the wrong way, but nonetheless, Brady is probably the greatest American pro athlete who's ever lived.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout
lol

free-download-bearshare-full-version1.jpg

emule-0-48a.png

reminder: Napster is basically still real. It's called SoulSeek (no association with original napster programmer). Shit is still pretty great, especially after What.CD died off way back

late 2000s nostalgia: music blogs with links to zips/rars of albums hosted by mediafire/Megaupload

Monk

Forum Clout

Glad to hear that fucking faggot died. He was on my list of TCaP predators that I extra-detested. He acts like such a faggot in the post-arrest interrogation. Him, Fat Cripple Retard McPhetridge, Davut Ozkan, and Yazan Asfour all deserved to have Mexican cartel-style interrogations.

Snake

Forum Clout
Glad to hear that fucking faggot died. He was on my list of TCaP predators that I extra-detested. He acts like such a faggot in the post-arrest interrogation. Him, Fat Cripple Retard McPhetridge, Davut Ozkan, and Yazan Asfour all deserved to have Mexican cartel-style interrogations.
He got married and she killed him with a drug overdose.

Forum Clout
lol

free-download-bearshare-full-version1.jpg

emule-0-48a.png

reminder: Napster is basically still real. It's called SoulSeek (no association with original napster programmer). Shit is still pretty great, especially after What.CD died off way back

late 2000s nostalgia: music blogs with links to zips/rars of albums hosted by mediafire/Megaupload
I first got broadband in 2000. The kids today have no idea how shitty dial-up was, getting real internet meant I was gonna need a bigger hard drive. I was so excited when I installed my 60GB HD in my old Windows 98 tower.

Forum Clout

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout
I first got broadband in 2000. The kids today have no idea how shitty dial-up was, getting real internet meant I was gonna need a bigger hard drive. I was so excited when I installed my 60GB HD in my old Windows 98 tower.
I still remember the shape and contours of my first Maxtor 500GB IDE drive. Had an early HTPC with a modded xbox with XBMC linked to the home network through ethernet. 700mb divx/xvid DVD rips saw me through a lot of the cinema classics. Hell back then you could get a somewhat decent amount of classics or harder to find stuff from DVD mail order from netflix. This was the end of the era where you were limited to local rental stores or friends circulating weird shit like VHS tapes of Faces of Death, where you could finally get it online if it didn't exist physically near you

more late 90s, but rotten.com was shocking because it lifted that media restricting veil and allowed the curious to see the worst