10/03/22 Reality report: You care more about ribs and being liked on this site than Pat cares about twitter followers

G

I'll talk to whoever I want however I want. You think just because your vagina smells like herring you can boss everybody around? Eat me.

Kamala when she finds you

poster_2f80265e34e0480e9d381eb4e42c3226_76468465_ver1.0_640_480.png

Capn Dicktickler

40 year old sasster LBJ quote fulfillerster
And you have no business in my business

Let me guess you're the token piece of ass on this board who gets salty and defensive whenever another female shows up?
Don’t you ever speak to my Kamala like that. She is my swarthy black cock loving queen of questionable ethnicity and we will someday be united when she gets tired of having her pussy stretched and wants to know the touch of a real white man with a 401k and company stock options and a drawer full of beige cargo shorts

AnusLicker

DEFINITELY NOT a WormKiller alt account
Don’t you ever speak to my Kamala like that. She is my swarthy black cock loving queen of questionable ethnicity and we will someday be united when she gets tired of having her pussy stretched and wants to know the touch of a real white man with a 401k and company stock options and a drawer full of beige cargo shorts
Aww that's cute! 🥰 The lil simp doggy is barking to protect it's master.

AnusLicker

DEFINITELY NOT a WormKiller alt account
Wrong again atalker. You have been instructed to post your pussy on this forum. Continuing not to do so constitutes felony givin me a bad case of blue balls
Wrong twice more, child. And if you really want to see it FINE. I'm sliding into your DMs right now.