10/03/22 Reality report: You care more about ribs and being liked on this site than Pat cares about twitter followers

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
seekprofessionalhelponthemoon(laluna).jpg

2Shirts1Egg2

Shoulda kept his mouth shut. LIKE A MUTE!!!
folks, cuntfucker is right once again
I've made my position quite clear. CF is right about a lot of stuff. We got lost somewhere along the way. I float in and out of Pat. It's nice to look through the highlights and post once or twice but I've always been one of the 'tawk about da show" people so i actually agree with him....

......but his da still cuts about the house in a furry nappy which makes it hard to side with him.

Tough one, dude. Genuinely. I'd tell you if it wasn't

AnusLicker

DEFINITELY NOT a WormKiller alt account
n'yeeeeehh, what's up, COCK?

i'll be at carolines, friday through sunday
That made me think of that awful angry video game nerd on YouTube. He's this guy that does Nintendo reviews and talks about donkey dick diarrhea doo doo farts, and he actually has a bugs Bunny episode where the most annoying actor I have ever heard goes NYYYYAAAAH WITS UP CAAAAAAAWK?

It's so irritating it makes my pussy grind it's teeth.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
That made me think of that awful angry video game nerd on YouTube. He's this guy that does Nintendo reviews and talks about donkey dick diarrhea doo doo farts, and he actually has a bugs Bunny episode where the most annoying actor I have ever heard goes NYYYYAAAAH WITS UP CAAAAAAAWK?

why haven't you shown your pussy yet?

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface

where do you think i stole it from? you really are a big silly billy