• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Zoomer K-pop fans discover Patrick

fricklefrackle

Forum Clout
Fucking lol. Watching someone even younger than my generation interacting with him. This is a literal 14-16 year old girl he’s arguing with.
It's amazing to see unfold.
Screenshot-from-2024-02-07-20-41-31.png

G

It destroys my ribs that these people always believe that someone who posts libshit opinions all day sent them those messages under his real name. They don’t ever even remotely question it. It has to be unbearably frustrating for him
Yeah how would they ever believe Pat sent them "This is why you're life is already over, stlaker. Enjoy prison." He never says that!

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
It destroys my ribs that these people always believe that someone who posts libshit opinions all day sent them those messages under his real name. They don’t ever even remotely question it. It has to be unbearably frustrating for him
He could just respond like a human adult. He also does the thing where he just expects you to know who he's replying to when he "enjoy prisons" someone and the person thinks it them.

Forum Clout
Pat's problem is he's not mentioning the criminal cyberstalkers early enough in the conversation. That would let people know right away that he's very sane and hasn't lost his mind.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Copy pasting everything below from that other place keeping tabs on Pat:

Ooooh baby shits getting funky tonight

View attachment 181537

I checked in on the other side of this convo and it is a veritable symphony of the innocent normie suddenly being thrown into contact with Hamnesia: A Machine For Pigs

View attachment 181534

Holy fuck did I pick a good night to hit the Armenian Brandy....

View attachment 181535

Fatrick is getting clowned on by a random fucking Kpop fan who took half a second gander at his account and arrived at the same fuckin conclusions we did after a lifetime of dedicated research and investimagation....

...AND ITS STILL GOING ON AS OF FIVE SECONDS AGO JESUS CHRIST IM GONNA CUM

View attachment 181538

View attachment 181539

Say it with me now niggas......let us sing our chorus into the cold night air as one

View attachment 181540

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand BLOCKED...also more Kpop speds are noticing the horror in pork

View attachment 181541
I"'m the opposite of a Zionist "