• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Zero Self-Awareness Pat is BACK!

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
It makes me happy to know he has become the town idiot. The police, local government, hooligans patrons, his neighbors, etc all see him and say “ugh, not this asshole again”
I truly believe that this actually happens most places he frequents and you can bet there are a bunch of incidents we will never hear about where he made an ass of himself in front of everyone.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Trump never laughs, Child!!!!
View attachment 169525

View attachment 169526

View attachment 169527
2024 is going to be the year people like Pat finally get sent to the nut hut, trump broke them down but this election will be the final blow.
Pat has fallen into the classic trap of portraying the people you disagree with as psychopathic non humans. This is present in a lot of ideologies but i’ll just focus on lefties. With Hitler or even Trump there is this belief that they were just raging lunatics incapable of joy and their only motivation is hurting people. It’s dangerous because it implies Hitler was something less or more than human, but even scarier, and what should be the point, is that Hitler was human yet was still capable of ordering atrocities. It shows that people aren’t born hateful but learn it. It’s a cautionary tale for all of us that if we go too far we can always end up as Hitler.

Point is is that, again, even though I don’t like Trump at fucking all, he is not some terminator killing machine who doesn’t flinch and only laughs at the thought of suffering. They act like Trump was watching reruns of migrant family separations for funsies. Why is he like this? “BECAUSE HE’S EVIL!!!” It couldn’t be that he’s an insanely rich, sheltered and selfish person. Nah, he’s basically an evil supergenius.

Forum Clout
I truly believe that this actually happens most places he frequents and you can bet there are a bunch of incidents we will never hear about where he made an ass of himself in front of everyone.
Most bartenders definitely hate him. He goes to busy, crowded bars and makes sure to hog up prime spots and camp out for hours nursing cheap beers with his ear buds, phone, and/or laptop, and you know he's a shitty tipper but thinks he's a generous high roller.

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
also what the bull riders said when rick's dad was the only one around to fuck
1-png.167457
mGVk8qJ.png

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
Pat has fallen into the classic trap of portraying the people you disagree with as psychopathic non humans. This is present in a lot of ideologies but i’ll just focus on lefties. With Hitler or even Trump there is this belief that they were just raging lunatics incapable of joy and their only motivation is hurting people. It’s dangerous because it implies Hitler was something less or more than human, but even scarier, and what should be the point, is that Hitler was human yet was still capable of ordering atrocities. It shows that people aren’t born hateful but learn it. It’s a cautionary tale for all of us that if we go too far we can always end up as Hitler.

Point is is that, again, even though I don’t like Trump at fucking all, he is not some terminator killing machine who doesn’t flinch and only laughs at the thought of suffering. They act like Trump was watching reruns of migrant family separations for funsies. Why is he like this? “BECAUSE HE’S EVIL!!!” It couldn’t be that he’s an insanely rich, sheltered and selfish person. Nah, he’s basically an evil supergenius.
I just love how Trump haunts pat on a daily basis and has for 9 years. I live in a red area and not even his supporters talk about trump as often as pat does. As someone that doesnt give a shit about politics its so fascinating seeing someone that blames everything on Trump and unconditionally supports Biden and will never call him out. Brother Joe is the polar opposite and a big reason I like watching him flip out about libtards while worshiping trump. These people are off their rocker.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
“People often say my two greatest assets are my mental stability and being, like, really smart.”
I can’t wait until CNN goes full crazy Trump era again so we can get incredible coverage about how trump gets 3 scoops of ice cream and everyone else gets two and my favorite that was an actual report “Is Trump afraid of stairs?”

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
Most bartenders definitely hate him. He goes to busy, crowded bars and makes sure to hog up prime spots and camp out for hours nursing cheap beers with his ear buds, phone, and/or laptop, and you know he's a shitty tipper but thinks he's a generous high roller.
He will also sit at the bar and drink tea so the bartender isnt making shit off that. Just refilling his cup like a Dennys server.

1701896315792.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout

Even then people like Pat would one minute tell you he’s the dumbest man alive with a single digit IQ then also tell you he’s a brilliant criminal mastermind hell bent on world domination. Can’t have it both ways!

Plus it doesn’t help Trump knows the media will run and go crazy with anything silly thing he says and give him the attention he wants. I believe all those wacky “anonymous sources” stories like he watches a gorilla channel were actually people working for him just to see how much of a crazy silly thing they would run with because Trump told them to. It’s a big game to him.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Oh this is very true, as a former bartender I would hate to have to have this fat loser taking up valuable bar space with all his bullshit laptop, mouse, plug, etc so he can nurse a couple beers and pretend to be a writer. That’s like if a guy sat at the bar and opened the New York Times and spread it out like an asshole. He’s shown his tab from doing that and it was like 18 bucks because he buys 2 beers, some cheap slop, and soda / water / tea for a couple hours of taking space.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
Plus it doesn’t help Trump knows the media will run and go crazy with anything silly thing he says and give him the attention he wants. I believe all those wacky “anonymous sources” stories like he watches a gorilla channel were actually people working for him just to see how much of a crazy silly thing they would run with because Trump told them to. It’s a big game to him.
I almost think the left looks forward to what trumps says next more than his actual supporters.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
That is true, we only found out about how Niki had to apolgize for her retard husband and explain their “situation” to the pizza place because somebody called. It must be a common thing for him to have some public flip out and have Niki have to apolgize or remove her retard. I bet this is why he doesn’t go to hooligans, he probably lost his shit at the staff for letting Dan sit at the bar and they told him to fuck off.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
That is true, we only found out about how Niki had to apolgize for her retard husband and explain their “situation” to the pizza place because somebody called. It must be a common thing for him to have some public flip out and have Niki have to apolgize or remove her retard. I bet this is why he doesn’t go to hooligans, he probably lost his shit at the staff for letting Dan sit at the bar and they told him to fuck off.
So much for " Hooligans for me. Forever."