• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Zero Self-Awareness Pat is BACK!

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He’s currently fighting with strangers and throwing lots of child’s out there but this stood out
IMG_1844.jpeg

Sounds just like you, pig!

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I mean I have Trump derangement syndrome but even I admit he is fucking hilarious
He’s always been that way, i remember even republicans actually afraid of him testifying because he says so many things as a joke they would take it as lying and get him on a perjury charge even though he’s just joking. Kind of like the “I shot the clerk?” Defense in My Cousin Vinny

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
“It’s our job to make [the right] afraid.”

No, you fucking rotund, gammon-faced cunt - the only people who will ever be afraid of you are the fillies at your gym within camera shot, and restaurant proprietors who host all-you-can-eat buffets.
He really believes it’s not only his job but his civic duty to tweet all day. Normal people don’t think like this but we’ve seen pig and the other social media twitter accounts are anything but healthy mental-wise.

Clubber Lange

Rock ‘em, bro!
Forum Clout
He really believes it’s not only his job but his civic duty to tweet all day. Normal people don’t think like this but we’ve seen pig and the other social media twitter accounts are anything but healthy mental-wise.
The final fate of almost all politically-driven zeros on Twitter.

This cunt is almost robotic in his dedication. Imagine living your fucking life 24/7 with the compulsion to extol your online virtue.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He is delirious. He was talking like this before Hillary lost too. All these post today are getting single digit attention. He is wasting entire days trying to get noticed on twitter.

He never misses a chance to cry victim. He leaves out the part that he lost a 9 month legal battle over it too.

1701888485188.png

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Bingo. Pig and his Twitter fags are really making fear pudding in their pants because Slow Joe B (not Slow Joe C) is falling apart lol
Its exactly like drunks in a bar arguing over their sports teams playing each other next week. Im glad I dont know anyone in real life that is so hypnotized by politics.