• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Zach's whipping up the first batch of chili of the season!!

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
WWAW beans vs no beans in chili?
Gotta have beans or you're fucking up. One time I ordered chili from some faggy hippie cafe and it had no beans, tofu instead of meat and fucking soggy banana chunks in it. It said nothing about being vegan or anything. I was pissed. I didn't even ask for my money back, I just went back in, made eye contact with the cashier and set it on the counter and left.

FrogmanKurlan

Kill a commie for mommy, awright
Forum Clout
Im not from texas so I dont give a shit either way. Seems texans are the only ones that die on that hill.
Yeah it’s a Texas thing. I personally don’t give a shit but I’ve talked to people who are super serious about not putting beans in chili. Culinary dogma is pretty silly if you ask me

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Gotta have beans or you're fucking up. One time I ordered chili from some faggy hippie cafe and it had no beans, tofu instead of meat and fucking soggy banana chunks in it. It said nothing about being vegan or anything. I was pissed. I didn't even ask for my money back, I just went back in, made eye contact with the cashier and set it on the counter and left.
Banana chunks???

Prince Bvstin

Forum Clout
Immaculate plating as always.
386092768-815591513904822-5536522548274541614-n.jpg
Welcome to Hoolis, prison food awaits you.

T. Booth Willy

Caged heat
Forum Clout
I'm Canadian and I'll tell you right now, if you don't put beans in your chili, you haven't made chili, you've made spaghetti sauce.

I WILL die on that hill. I will die for what is right.
Spaghetti sauce? Please tell me you dont use ground beef in spaghetti sauce. I'm from Chicago but my family has a place in Wisconsin and those rubes all make spaghetti with hamburger meat. It should be illegal.