• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

YouTube is super gay

G

Aren't you Dutch? No offence because I like you, but the difference between the accent from a Londoner to a Scouser, Welsh, Manc, Brummie, Yorke, Geordie, Scot etc is way starker than most American accents. And definitely much more than you guys
[MEDIA=youtube]oSZLGAuJTLQ[/MEDIA]

To be honest Dutch dialects are quite different from each other too, i have problems understanding someone from Frisia or Groningen with a strong dialect for example.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Aren't you Dutch? No offence because I like you, but the difference between the accent from a Londoner to a Scouser, Welsh, Manc, Brummie, Yorke, Geordie, Scot etc is way starker than most American accents. And definitely much more than you guys

Sadly accurate, love me some Enfield & Whitehouse, not gonna lie.

Enfield also does a scaringly good American impression.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
You think Youtube is bad? Have you ever seen someone else scrolling through the complete braindead, humorless corny shit on TikTok? It's exhausting just to watch them for 2 seconds, and infuriating how they actually watch and don't keep scrolling.
What cracker did you rip that opinion off of, shitskin?

G

To be honest Dutch dialects are quite different from each other too, i have problems understanding someone from Frisia or Groningen with a strong dialect for example.
Yeah, I don't have the first clue what I'm talking about when it comes to Dutch dialects, accents. But can you hear the difference between say Stephen Graham and Louis Theroux? I would assume so

G

Yeah, I don't have the first clue what I'm talking about when it comes to Dutch dialects, accents. But can you hear the difference between say Stephen Graham and Louis Theroux? I would assume so

Oh definitely, i could differentiate between a Manchester, cockney and Brummie accent. Only due to English movies and music.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Oh definitely, i could differentiate between a Manchester, cockney and Brummie accent. Only due to English movies and music.
I can recognise a Manc accent with ease now just because of Karl Pilkington.

channels4_profile.jpg