• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

YouTube is super gay

Feehan's Fart Box

DEAD HEAT! You die, you come back to rife!
Forum Clout
Screenshot 2022-12-16 100721.png
Screenshot 2022-12-16 100549.png
Screenshot 2022-12-16 100445.png
Screenshot 2022-12-16 100324.png

Feehan's Fart Box

Forum Clout
Isn't body language/behavioral analysis a complete pseudoscience? Doesn't seem legitimate at all. In the case of "VOCAL COACH/OPERA SINGER" reacts to... it's so fans of shitty metal bands can get a boner watching as they praise a vocalist for having "unorthodox technique and good breath control" as they scream like a faggot. Similar to negroid reacts to and approves of things white people hold in high esteem. See? He's one of the good ones, he likes our music!!!

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
Isn't body language/behavioral analysis a complete pseudoscience? Doesn't seem legitimate at all. In the case of "VOCAL COACH/OPERA SINGER" reacts to... it's so fans of shitty metal bands can get a boner watching as they praise a vocalist for having "unorthodox technique and good breath control" as they scream like a faggot. Similar to negroid reacts to and approves of things white people hold in high esteem. See? He's one of the good ones, he likes our music!!!
The best ones are the niggers pretending to have never seen popular movies whilst watching clips of it on youtube all bug eyed and mouths agape like they are witnessing an alien invasion.

Feehan's Fart Box

Forum Clout
My YouTube account is very old and knows me so well that it's scary.
Same, mine is from 2006 and still going strong. If I want to watch something without fucking up the algorithm I will open it up in an incognito window. Looking at YT without logging in just shows how rife with faggotry it is.