• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Your turn, @foofighters.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
I hate pig obviously but there is something hilarious about the fact that Spotify paid 100 mil to Rogan and now it could all blow up in their face by a load of artists removing their back catalogue off the platform.
Nobody gives a shit. Spotify leads the way by far in its music streaming, podcasts, personalisation and recommendations.

You ever try Youtube Music? It's not shit, but the 'smart downloads' is so frustrating. Oh, based on what I downloaded you're going to download a Led Zeppelin playlist so I can listen to it offline? Fuck off, nigger. Oh wait, I can't listen to all my tracks on my playlists because they're not deemed "music"? So, I can't listen to Colin's I'm Going Back To Brooklyn? But I can, in the very same playlist, using the old Youtube app.

Fuck Neil Young. Blood clots await, moose fucker child.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
Nobody gives a shit. Spotify leads the way by far in its music streaming, podcasts, personalisation and recommendations.

You ever try Youtube Music? It's not shit, but the 'smart downloads' is so frustrating. Oh, based on what I downloaded you're going to download a Led Zeppelin playlist so I can listen to it offline? Fuck off, nigger. Oh wait, I can't listen to all my tracks on my playlists because they're not deemed "music"? So, I can't listen to Colin's I'm Going Back To Brooklyn? But I can, in the very same playlist, using the old Youtube app.

Fuck Neil Young. Blood clots await, moose fucker child.
i fucking love youtube music. spotify doesn't have the exclusive shit. but i listen to nigger music.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
i fucking love youtube music. spotify doesn't have the exclusive shit. but i listen to nigger music.
There's some stuff that only white people like - like Rammstein - that is only on Spotify. Bring up their site, they seriously appeal more to white yuppies way more than YT does.

I hate that YT is more tailored for me because I actually pay for the premium. I just couldn't deal with the ads in my car any more, I was yelling "I can't deal with this FUCKING SHIT" every time.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
The first thing you see is the tits and body and you think "nice." Then I saw her face. Some kind of inner alarm went off. I "Early life"d her and yep. The jewdar is almost always right. Still would have obviously, back then.
I just assumed from the surname (((Simon))).

In the US and UK, Miller is another giveaway a lot of the time.

G

In the US and UK, Miller is another giveaway a lot of the time.

Interestingly in middle ages Europe Jews who lived in the countryside were often millers. They weren't allowed to own land and aren't built to work on it (and wouldn't anyway, it's considered shameful to them) so they did that, when they weren't running their mouths off or cheatin' people out of what they earn by Christian work.

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
Forum Clout
Once again stupid pat has no idea how any of this works. Neil Diamond and Joni Mitchell are solo artists who own the rights to their own music and so they can demand to be taken off spotify like they've done. The Foo Fighters are signed to Roswell Records, which yes Dave Grohl is the founder of but they are an imprint of RCA Records.

They wouldn't have a say in the matter regardless because whatever kike owns RCA owns the rights to their music.

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Forum Clout
Here's the problem: I think Rogan - at least this year - is going to be attacked harder than he ever has in his life. Just the fact that Spotify backed him against the trannies, "doctors" and Neil Young (and the fact that the fringe is gloating about it), has essentially revealed to the Corporate Media that their narrative is dying, and the challenge is on to get the flock back, while burning any chance of them losing influence again.

I had heard that Joe was relieved that he lost a bunch of followers with the move to Spotify, because he was afraid the podcast was getting too big...but the times have shifted, and the stakes just got higher: The narrative is breaking all around us and Joe is at the center of it, whether he likes that or not. He can't just be the regular dude that hangs out with his family and occasionally goes elk hunting, however he should still maintain that lifestyle anyway because our generation doesn't really want a mouthpiece anymore, as much as we want the idea of a regular guy who set out on his own and got bigger than the MSM, or an idiosyncratic guy that was saying something of value but who would've never fit in with the MSM in the first place.

I wouldn't be surprised if a huge campaign started to get him off every platform this year, with a non-profit anti-Rogan organization at the center of it.

Bin_The_Blacks

What you Torquin 'bout Wheelers
Forum Clout
Dr Robert Malone is probably the single most credible expert in the world to talk on new MRNA technology vaccines, why do people think Neil Young, the singer song writer knows better than him?

It’s really weird.
20220129_201634.jpg