• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Your turn, @foofighters.

G

Mama Raven's special, handsome boy demands Foo Fighters pull their catalog from Spotify.

Are you listening, Dave Grohl?
7tYD.gif

[URL unfurl="true"]https://twitter.com/stealthygeek/status/1487466635724263428?s=20&t=obqtIRnjT945_nYf1AJRQw[/URL]

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
the foofaggots would probably do it too. Dave Grohl as a person seems like a nice guy, but he's also a massive leftcuck. Also who under the age of 70 or Straight gives a flying fuck about liza minelli? ok i'll admit Cabaret is a great song/performance, but who besides homos and old people pay for her music? Nice drug addicted mental trainwreck mother, stupid.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
AIDS denialists Foo Fighters certainly are Pat’s favorite band. I’m sure they’ll get right on losing money as soon as the world accepts AIDS is a hoax. Maybe Pat can get to work spreading the good word for them?

Nice problematic favorite band, stupid.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
Oh now they're against music streaming sites. Streaming is 20 high speed servers burning through electricity just so you can play shitty music through your shitty bluetooth speaker.

I can hold my entire music collection on an SDcard, play it through my low powered Fiio Mk3 with excellent sound quality

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
It isn’t germane, but Joni Mitchell is my least favorite singer ever. I don’t get the appeal in the slightest. I’m just disappointed that she’s still alive.
As far as singing jewesses go, Carole King is far superior. This song made the finale of the Larry Sanders Show

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
Forum Clout
Ok fuck Joni Mitchell. But where we at with Carly Simon?? 👄
View attachment 21988
I wanna take all them new singers, Carole and the other one with the nipples, I wanna take ’em and hold ’em tight, all them people that James Taylor had…I wanna suck your nipples, baby… Just a little cocaine will set me right.” Julian Lennon’s dad