• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Your first blowjob and best blow job

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
First blow job was when I was 13. (I was the right kind of thirteen.) horrible blow job. Just up and down barely brushing the shaft.. my teenaged ass and balls smelled so bad but the girl didn’t say anything.

Best blow job. I was 15 getting sucked off on this girls couch. She was showing me Andrew dice clay. He was doing a bit about getting the cum sucked out of your balls. She asked me if I wanted that. she sucked my dick until I came in her mouth she opened her mouth to present the semen and swallowed.

Her older brother walked in. I opened my eyes to see him standing there. I had that blow job face on. I knew him before I met his sister too. He also caught me fucking her reverse cowgirl in that same spot.

What’s some of your best blow jobs worst blow jobs and first blow jobs?

Dice got me my first suck to completion with swallowed cum. Ahhhgoooooshhhhh

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
My first blowjob was December 31 2004. I was a freshman in high school. I remember thinking "this feels exactly how I expected it to". I think I thought the same thing the first time I had sex. I was watching that weird David Bowie movie with my high school girlfriend. A few months later she asked me to have sex but I said no because I was scared.

CumiaPoodle

Forum Clout
My first blowjob was December 31 2004. I was a freshman in high school. I remember thinking "this feels exactly how I expected it to". I think I thought the same thing the first time I had sex. I was watching that weird David Bowie movie with my high school girlfriend. A few months later she asked me to have sex but I said no because I was scared.
Ribs Nigga the same girl who blew me for the first time wanted me to fuck her. She started off nice but I kept ripping the condom. she wanted it raw so she yelled at me and pulled me by my dick and I yelled noooooooo. She called me a faggot pussy and told everyone in my house that I was gay cuz I wouldn’t fuck her

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
You know i love like a brother, but that’s kinda faggy.
Haha it really was. I must have been the only 15 year old boy in history to turn down sex. I'm actually still in touch with her and she stills calls me gay for it. But then I get her good for dropping out of high school and losing her virginity in a Porta Potty at the Topsfield Fair.

CumiaPoodle

Forum Clout
Haha it really was. I must have been the only 15 year old boy in history to turn down sex. I'm actually still in touch with her and she stills calls me gay for it. But then I get her good for dropping out of high school and losing her virginity in a Porta Potty at the Topsfield Fair.
A friend of mine who’s like 6’2 240 loomed over me then started to cry like a baby.. holding onto me then sliding onto his knees holding my legs and crying.

He got back up loomed again. Whispered into my neck “let me suck your dick it will feel so good I won’t tell anyone just let me make you cum one time”

I froze up for a few minutes. I wish I would have let him suck me so I could record him with my dick hanging out of his mouth and send it to our friends and his family.

G

Dodged a bullet

Forum Clout
AE697A55-236D-461C-98A2-0357C8C3BD60.jpeg

You’re only allowed 3 great blowjobs in your lifetime. They come along like the great fighters, once every 10 years.
Me? I had my 3 when I was 16. That happens. Whaddaya gonna do?

Monk

Forum Clout
Spring '01, I was 14 and the chick I was "going out with" was 15. It was really toothy so I blew a no-warning revenge load in her mouth which she responded to by trying to make out with me. Lost my virginity to the same chick. My parents and her parents trusted us to be alone together way too much. I was over at her house constantly fucking her all summer. One time the rubber came off and we couldn't find it so I put a new one on and kept going to town. It wasn't until years later that it finally dawned on me how it probably came off and got stuffed up in her twat like a musket ball.

Best blowjob was from a Mexican-Italian chick I met on OKCupid like 12 years ago. She looked like Flutesy without the giant nose and I was really into her but she lived a few hours away and didn't have a car so it was a pain in the ass to see her regularly.

G

first:
I was at my first girlfriends house when I was 15 and her parents were out of town, her older sister who was in college was going to take us to mini golf, we had been dating for 3 months at the time, heard her sister go in the shower and started making out on her bed as usual, she said "lie down" and she started blowing me, I couldn't believe it, I came like in 2 minutes and she went to the sink to spit it out. we fucked like 2 months later while professing our love and then fucked like rabbits over the summer till I broke up with her for whatever reason, I did it in person and she started bawling and I still feel kind of bad, could have dated her thru hs.

best: whores give the best blowjobs, they have the most experience imo, I was at a strip club in cali colombia like 4 years ago i think called bar 20, im having a beer and this start talking to a girl who just stripped on stage, she was like 5ft 1 110 lbs, looked like victoria justice, of course i play the american card so one thing leads to another and we go to the backroom, she just start blowing me and I bust in her mouth in like 5-10 minutes, she swallows, i give her 50k pesos (like $12) and call it a day. was a vaccum

G

I don't know what my best blowjob was. Same with sex. It's all been kinda meh to me. Pretty enjoyable but not more enjoyable than taking a walk or listening to music or whatever. That's probably my fake Jewish "personality disorder" talking.

The act in itself is kinda overrated, sharing the intimacy with someone you actually care about is what makes it great (Please someone call me a faggot)