• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Your daughter's dying? LOL SEX

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Pat now denying he said that about the dad should have aborted his kid
IMG_3350.jpeg

Yes you did Pat
IMG_3351.jpeg

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Pat thinks anyone who tolerates him is his friend. My actual friend's daughter had appendicitis a while ago and instead of making stupid fucking juvenile sex jokes to him I was losing sleep over it too. In fact, if I had said something that retarded and tone deaf while he's actively worrying about his kid, his response would be "What the fuck is your problem? Did you hit your fucking head?"

ANYONE who sees any of those tweets aside from other like-minded, anti-child faggots immediately sees a piece of shit telling an actual good guy that he and his wife are cruel and ignorant for giving their -again- HEALTHY baby a chance at life. The kid is in the picture with her dad, happy as a little kid should be. Enjoying her life that her parents are apparently cruel for subjecting her to.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Is she okay? Did they have to take the damn thing out?
She's good. They had to put some drain on it to get all the bad shit out of her. It's still in there doing whatever the fuck an appendix does. My buddy's very stupid and almost childlike himself so he was pretty much convinced that she was like terminally ill. He took a bunch of time off work and wouldn't leave her the entire time she wasn't feeling good.

Turry Fawks

The se7en deadly toothbrushes
Forum Clout
She's good. They had to put some drain on it to get all the bad shit out of her. It's still in there doing whatever the fuck an appendix does. My buddy's very stupid and almost childlike himself so he was pretty much convinced that she was like terminally ill. He took a bunch of time off work and wouldn't leave her the entire time she wasn't feeling good.
Glad to hear it. Your friend sounds like a good man. I'm the same way when my kids get sick or hurt - I can't think about anything else and end up playing nurse for the duration.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
He really thinks Twitter is the most important thing in the world doesn't he. Completely detached from reality.
I think this is an example of the Comic Pat LARP. His Idea of a comic is someone who has an irreverent sense of humor and will joke about anything, with no concern for sacred cows (maaaan). He honestly thought he was being funny and people who didn't get it are just 'civilians'. which would be annoying in an ACTUAL comic, but it's infinitely worse in a fag open mic'er.

Mustard

needs your approval
Forum Clout
I think this is an example of the Comic Pat LARP. His Idea of a comic is someone who has an irreverent sense of humor and will joke about anything, with no concern for sacred cows (maaaan). He honestly thought he was being funny and people who didn't get it are just 'civilians'. which would be annoying in an ACTUAL comic, but it's infinitely worse in a fag open mic'er.
No he thinks he's Patch Adams and was healing their daughter of her illness through making awful jokes in a completely inappropriate context

Mustard

needs your approval
Forum Clout
I can't get over the joke.

Of course sex is the first thing you think of when you read "sextuple" and most adults will immediately dismiss the childish association and one's own nana-esque, knee-jerk pun-making thoughts, especially when it's in the context of a woman talking about how tragic and awful her life is. But Fatty goes headlong into making the most embarrassing, retarded, low hanging-fruit jokey tweet imaginable and thinks he's being quippy and funny and not an awkward, creepy oafish faggot.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
The Pattest thing about this is he still wouldn’t admit it was a horribly autistic moment in terrible taste and would insist the mom was totally on board with it.
This is up there with him telling a father he should have aborted his daughter - who was pictured in his twitter avatar. That one I still can’t believe was real - “hey, your daughter, the one you love and makes your life so great? You should have killed her before she was born”
He literally called him selfish for not killing his now perfectly healthy daughter.

:patrice_md:

EDIT - read the rest of the thread to see Pat proving me right. What a cunt.