• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Your daughter's dying? LOL SEX

Total Tranny Death

Virtuous pedo killer
Forum Clout
caitlininfo.png

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
He really assigns no value to human life. It's actually insane. Even crazier is he thinks that everyone is like that. I genuinely think when he sees people who love their kids talking about how they love their kids that they're just faking it because that's what you're supposed to do.

Actually faking things because that's what you're supposed to do is his entire life, so of course he'd think that way. Patrick doesn't give a shit about politics and it's all you ever hear from him. He just picked a side because he thinks that's what people do. Likewise for sports. Pat didn't give a shit when his stupid lizard died beyond "I've lost a thing". If his nerf gun broke he'd be the exact same level of upset. He wasn't sad at the loss of a companion or anything, it's just some cool little gadget he lost and had to replace. But he had to mourn the fucking thing on Twitter because that's what people do. Pat's a fucking Innsmouth fish-person trying to appear human and fucking it up horribly.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
He really assigns no value to human life. It's actually insane. Even crazier is he thinks that everyone is like that. I genuinely think when he sees people who love their kids talking about how they love their kids that they're just faking it because that's what you're supposed to do.

Actually faking things because that's what you're supposed to do is his entire life, so of course he'd think that way. Patrick doesn't give a shit about politics and it's all you ever hear from him. He just picked a side because he thinks that's what people do. Likewise for sports. Pat didn't give a shit when his stupid lizard died beyond "I've lost a thing". If his nerf gun broke he'd be the exact same level of upset. He wasn't sad at the loss of a companion or anything, it's just some cool little gadget he lost and had to replace. But he had to mourn the fucking thing on Twitter because that's what people do. Pat's a fucking Innsmouth fish-person trying to appear human and fucking it up horribly.
To be fair, Pat's only value to his father was doing his enemas before his shift at the gay brothel and cleaning the cum off the car seat when he got home from "Riding bulls"

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
This is up there with him telling a father he should have aborted his daughter - who was pictured in his twitter avatar. That one I still can’t believe was real - “hey, your daughter, the one you love and makes your life so great? You should have killed her before she was born”
If I remember right, the guy even said that his kid didn't even have whatever it was diagnosed in the womb with and is doing well and defying all expectations. Any person who isn't completely deranged would be happy for them and go "well, I guess doctors aren't always right," but pat can't have any kind of nuance or healthy skepticism when it comes to abortion and trusting the science.

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout

His second better wife was intended to be a one night, and she KNOWS it.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
He’s one of these pathetic r/Antinatalism retards who can’t just leave it at “Yeah man i dont want kids its not for me” to “If you have kids you are fucking EVIL AND SELFISH! YOURE BRINGING THEM INTO A DYING WORLD! LIFE FUCKING SUCKS AND EVERYONE HATES IT!” (which is obvious projection). Like they literally HATE children. “Crotch goblins” and etc.

Your point about parents faking it is perfect. He cannot comprehend how someone could love or be proud of their child. Are toddlers annoying? Yeah, they cry a lot and wipe boogers everywhere. But they’re TODDLERS. They grow into kids and then adults and it’s crazy seeing them become functioning humans.

Pat has no concept of the above because he disowned his child while she was still in the womb, and his entire conception of “raising children” is seeing terrible parents who let their toddlers throw tantrums in public. 0 conception of the good things about it.

CuntFucker .

Forum Clout

I might re-watch Nightcrawler (2014) because of this post. The premise of the movie is Patrick being slim, iirc.