• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

You know the booze is kicking in when he starts "childing" people

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
By 4-5pm every night he has been nursing beer for hours and gets himself to this phase of drunk where his eyes get squinty . I think this is the Pat that is the over confident, confrontational, and obnoxious ( more that usual) on twitter in the evenings. Thats the face that starring at his screen seething at anyone that mocks or questions him. This is pats "happy place" that he tries to get to everyday.

View attachment 173835
Honestly he needs to just have the inevitable heart attack. It would be a mercy for everyone.

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
Answer- 2018, when he was just a regular out-of-shape American "skinny fat" guy.

Owen - "You're fat."

Pat - "No, staIker. I'm incredibly in-shape, I've put on zero weight since high school, and I'm a marathon-running, combat-ready, uber-jock Chad. But also a stealthy geek, crypto nerd too, of course though."

Owen - "K."
Yes cuz Patrick doesn't look like the traditional nerd archetype, child he can fit in at a Star Trek convention or smoke Cigars with Bill Burr
Without anyone batting an eye , sweetie pie
:image_4159_m:

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Honestly he needs to just have the inevitable heart attack. It would be a mercy for everyone.
I can only imagine how stressed out he gets on a daily basis. Not even including the trolling. He freaks out about the news and tweeting on his own. Then you factor in him swimming through the trolling and responding to every post giving him shit. Throw in the constant drinking and bar food. Something is going to give. Stroke,heart attack, liver failure. Any of those could be his first huge health scare. Pat goes above and beyond to insure he is angry about something. He finds joy in correcting/arguing with someone at least once a day. He lets the new give him his " The world is ending" fix. I wouldnt be surprised if his doctor ups his BP meds every year.

G

His parents are geriatric, white trash, uneducated, hick retards (think Ade's family, but worse). His brother probably can't stand him for any number of reasons. The Robinson side obviously hates his guts, disinvites him from holiday parties, and cuts him out of family photos.

If he wasn't such an unrepentant cunt, someone would've stepped in to help. Or maybe they did but he wouldn't take the hint?
He literally said on (I think) the first Josiah tape that his friends and family "knew better" than to tell him what to do about anything, including dealing with the trolls. Translation- they've been dealing with this pig-headed idiot for 43 years and know he never learns anything, and trying to change that only leads to screeching tantrums.

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout
He seriously needs to be involuntarily committed to a psych ward with a strict "No Internet and No Cell Phones" policy for at least 60 days. Then he needs mandatory psychotherapy afterward. If you had a family member who had a crippling social media addiction like this which is so bad that it's costing the family tens of thousands of dollars, risking jail time for contempt, and attracting psychopathic SWATtters wouldn't you step in and do something to make it stop??

Is his family stupid enough to believe this compulsive liar and not investigate for themselves his insane and extremely toxic behavior online, or have they completely given up on him?
@Harry Powell is right. No amount of internet detox or psychotherapy or drugs will change him. This is who he and has always been at his core. Remember a teacher in HS said he’d argue with a fence post. Adrienne didn’t break him, he was always this pants shitting retard.
He will not allow himself to get better. He has the worst ODD I’ve ever seen. His life only ends in tragedy and misery, there is no other possible outcome.
It’s more than that. Copium and the delusions of being the “actual tough guy” are all he has. Chris Chan spent almost a year and half to two years off the internet in county and 60 days under psychological evaluation for competency. After all that time, he denied raping his mom, went back on the internet and now signs his name ChrisT Chan. Pat would come out of a similar experience having learned absolutely nothing, would be back on the internet childing people and corecTing the record the moment he had the opportunity to. He’d probably come out worse since he’d do the mental gymnastics to blame everyone else but himself.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
If Pat wins the Powerball he'll still be a miserable cunt. He'll be a source of entertainment regardless how his life turns out.

Instead of disappearing and enjoying the wealth. He would just gloat on twitter more than ever. He is more worried about what twitter thinks about him than his actual reality. Im mean, whats the point of being filty rich if you cant rub it in to the poors. He even tries to gloat about his flying miles like they are a form of wealth. Could you imagine how obnoxious he would be with actual money? He didnt wast any time looking down on people and letting everyone know when he got a writing contract and that wasnt even a bunch of money.

1703951628473.png

1703951478058.png

1703951138550.png

1703951712892.png

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Instead of disappearing and enjoying the wealth. He would just gloat on twitter more than ever. He is more worried about what twitter thinks about him than his actual reality. Im mean, whats the point of being filty rich if you cant rub it in to the poors. He even tries to gloat about his flying miles like they are a form of wealth. Could you imagine how obnoxious he would be with actual money? He didnt wast any time looking down on people and letting everyone know when he got a writing contract and that wasnt even a bunch of money.

View attachment 173877

View attachment 173876

View attachment 173875

View attachment 173878
I never saw the hypertension one, I thought we had figured that out. I had no clue he bragged about it. Insane

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
I never saw the hypertension one, I thought we had figured that out. I had no clue he bragged about it. Insane
I had been trying to find that post for a while. He was so proud that his shitty health got him to the front of the line for vaccines with all the 65+ and unhealthy folks. So he got it earlier than anyone else in his age group by a month or two. Of course he would gloat to all the other weirdos that were in fear for woke points.

And what would he do with his " fully vaxxed" freedom? He would go out drinking. Just in time for Cinco de Mayo.

1703954519946.png

" What are you... 25?"

1703954573318.png

1703954385140.png

1703954344864.png

G

View attachment 173877

View attachment 173876

View attachment 173875

View attachment 173878
I had been trying to find that post for a while. He was so proud that his shitty health got him to the front of the line for vaccines with all the 65+ and unhealthy folks. So he got it earlier than anyone else in his age group by a month or two. Of course he would gloat to all the other weirdos that were in fear for woke points.

And what would he do with his " fully vaxxed" freedom? He would go out drinking. Just in time for Cinco de Mayo.

View attachment 173892
" What are you... 25?"

View attachment 173893

View attachment 173891

View attachment 173890
I've never hated someone I've never met so much