• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

You have to swap lives with an OnA Forum PEST for 24 hours.

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
Yeah they're gross. He also shows off dead crows to make me upset and I don't like it!
imageedit_5_7394377013.jpg

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
I'd swap with @chocolatehellhole and change the password to his account on here so he can never post nudes of that fat fuck ever again. Beheading videos don't bother me as much as those terrible images.

It honestly makes me nauseous. Also I pulled this place up on a crowded plane and was scrolling through them and I know the people around me saw

G

It honestly makes me nauseous. Also I pulled this place up on a crowded plane and was scrolling through them and I know the people around me saw
People just saw some white pride shit someone posted. I'm past the caring stage. Once I clicked a thread and looked away from my phone and a giant asshole was on my screen for everyone to see for like an entire minute.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
I'd be Stent and I'd use all his money to start an Abe Vigoda museum. I wonder what he'd do with my body. Enjoy the penile arthritis and the glue shakes my nigga.
I'd kuh-kuh-kuh-kiiiiiill myself thuh-thuh then tell St Pete that I shouldn't be allowed into huh-huh-heeeeaven because I'm jewish. Fo da sho.

Hubbadabubbadah apple sauce!