• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

You guys realize Patrick has all your doxxes, right?

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
Man I love this place but you faggots disappoint me constantly. This was obviously a bit account. BIG SURPRISE INCOMING , so is Ray Wilson retards. It ruins the bit when people have to confirm this for you.
Lol you’re fucking retarded.

if that wasn’t Ray Wilson why would he always say he’s about to go on stage? Idiot.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
Was rakdaddy the guy with the rock faced asian import? I can never keep all these extended freaks and deviants straight.

Something Buckley. Can't remember his full name, but

5-D4440-A4-BC14-484-E-95-E1-8-ED73897-FFBB.jpg

Last edited:

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
Man I love this place but you faggots disappoint me constantly. This was obviously a bit account. BIG SURPRISE INCOMING , so is Ray Wilson retards. It ruins the bit when people have to confirm this for you.
When I used to caddy for the mafia they all had fawkin gimmick accounts brothaman....*sniff

DO DA BIT and post a joe guitar gif.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Some of you are gullible yourselves…Obviously we know Rakfaggot wouldn’t have the balls to come in here and talk shit to us and that’s a bit account. The whole point is to join in on the bit. Just like the PatrickSTomlinson account is obviously a bit and we still call it a faggot and make fun of Piggy to it.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Some of you are gullible yourselves…Obviously we know Rakfaggot wouldn’t have the balls to come in here and talk shit to us and that’s a bit account. The whole point is to join in on the bit. Just like the PatrickSTomlinson account is obviously a bit and we still call it a faggot and make fun of Piggy to it.
Yes, the bit is to reply seriously, like we do to the Patrick S Tomlinson gimmick account. But when people post “is this the real rakdaddy? “ in a genuine way, it is Bobo-level retarded

G

Yes, the bit is to reply seriously, like we do to the Patrick S Tomlinson gimmick account. But when people post “is this the real rakdaddy? “ in a genuine way, it is Bobo-level retarded
You know and I know that this message board is dead. Now that you won't have Patrick to kick around anymore, there's really no reason to exist. You think Patrick lost, but he actually won.

You're spiraling. And you know it.