• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

You guys are SO mean

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Do have to say tho, whomever texted that shouted out Ricci, which is pretty fuckin metal.
I just saw something about her, she’s doing a convention signing somewhere (she’s been on the circuit recently) but she will NOT sign anything from Black Snake Moan. No photos, posters, dvd / blu ray / script - NOTHING. Wonder what that issue is about.

G

Over time your rhetoric has become increasingly violent. I really do hope that you one day assault him for the ribs
I didn't text that. I just found it.

I just saw something about her, she’s doing a convention signing somewhere (she’s been on the circuit recently) but she will NOT sign anything from Black Snake Moan. No photos, posters, dvd / blu ray / script - NOTHING. Wonder what that issue is about.
She's denouncing the movie where she played a nigger lover. Good for her.

G

Screenshot_20220331-173028.png

God she is so fucking adorable. I desperately want to stick my tongue all the way up her asshole.