• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

You guys are SO mean

G

Please stop directing me to screenshots like this. It's cruel and bullying is not funny. You should all be ashamed of yourself.

Found on r/all

Screenshot_20220331-164240.png
Screenshot_20220331-164249.png
Screenshot_20220331-164258.png
Screenshot_20220331-164308.png

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
Tbh, I really do wanna be unbanned from Kiwifarms but I guess I annoyed one of the cunts there called L50LasPak and he'd make sure I never got unbanned, but he's retired now, so now maybe I can get unbanned and be with the other onaforum guys at kiwifarms.net.
Big Wyyz, oversharing a bit considering his leadership role, Big Wyyz

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Well, I mean Pat is the one who pointed out that dictionaries "don't define words", they simply "record" them, so he would know if a lolcow existed or not.

I remember Dave Chappelle saying that trannies make up words to win arguments. Pat doesn't - he either declares words nonexistent or alters their definition, then questions the validity of the FUCKING DICTIONARY to back him up.

Black Spider-Man is right though - Patrick S Tomlinson truly is bitch-made.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Tbh, I really do wanna be unbanned from Kiwifarms but I guess I annoyed one of the cunts there called L50LasPak and he'd make sure I never got unbanned, but he's retired now, so now maybe I can get unbanned and be with the other onaforum guys at kiwifarms.net.
That sounds like a good goal for 2022 Wyyz. Stay motivated!