You gonna take this disrespect, Pat?

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
She trying to kill Leslie? I'm not an expert but I don't think picking up a deadly spider with your bare hands is sound advice. Then again if I ever encounter one I don't think my first thought will be to consult Twitter.
"Durr, save the deadly spiders!!"

Kill it, Leslie. The woman you are taking advice from is very literally mentally retarded.
MM Krill is actually correct, black widows are not aggressive unless they are threatened, and gloves would prevent them from biting. Also even if she was bitten it would be very unpleasant but not likely life threatening, and the symptoms would be lessened if she sought medical attention. They'd basically given medicine for pain. That said I once saw a brown widow, which is less dangerous, in my garage and I bombed out an entire can of spider spray around the place cause fuck that

Once out west I had to use these port o shitters that were lousy with black widows. I guess the retards at the site I was working on didn't think that was anything to be concerned with

Last edited:

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
By her dog I assume you mean the dog she stole. Honestly what kind of person steals someone else's pet. It's such a scummy move.
I was talking to my friend from Peru about that video of Steve o rescuing a dog from the street down there. Apparently it made the news there that some lady claims it was her dog, she just let it roam and he basically just took it for clicks.

TheStinkySomali

Boq sucks coq
MM Krill is actually correct, black widows are not aggressive unless they are threatened, and gloves would prevent them from biting. Also even if she was bitten it would be very unpleasant but not likely life threatening, and the symptoms would be lessened if she sought medical attention. They'd basically given medicine for pain. That said I once saw a brown widow, which is less dangerous, in my garage and I bombed out an entire can of spider spray around the place cause fuck that

Once out west I had to use these port o shitters that were lousy with black widows. I guess the retards at the site I was working on didn't think that was anything to be concerned with
Spiders are gross and leave their stupid webs everywhere. Whenever I see a spider hanging out on the side of my house I throw a pot of boiling water on it.