• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

You get four inches on the edge of this table to eat and you'll like it

Forum Clout
It's ZzzQuil these disgusting degenerates are constantly chugging. They also have prescription amphetamines visible in several photos. So like most faggots, they abuse speed for their repugnant asshole fucking time and then abuse downers to sleep. Hopefully while they're passed out they're constantly haunted by night terrors all faggot pedophiles deserve.

SmartSelect_20231226-135525_Chrome.jpg

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
It's ZzzQuil these disgusting degenerates are constantly chugging. They also have prescription amphetamines visible in several photos. So like most faggots, they abuse speed for their repugnant asshole fucking time and then abuse downers to sleep. Hopefully while they're passed out they're constantly haunted by night terrors all faggot pedophiles deserve.

View attachment 173199
That’s just benedryl. You dumb faggots could buy generic Benedryl pills for pennies instead of chugging this crap.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
It should be a freebie, it's a literal filthy den of sodomites.

I just assume he's using Bill, who will snap and burn it all down one day.
When they self-doxed a while back we found out they live in Kennedy house, a greatly faded apartment building in a particularly busy part of Center City Philly. It’s full of old people and so I’m sure there’s a lot of leeway given to smells and eccentricity but I’m also sure their neighbors despise them. They absolutely have cockroaches.

1703653638178.jpeg

G

When they self-doxed a while back we found out they live in Kennedy house, a greatly faded apartment building in a particularly busy part of Center City Philly. It’s full of old people and so I’m sure there’s a lot of leeway given to smells and eccentricity but I’m also sure their neighbors despise them. They absolutely have cockroaches.

View attachment 173247
What an ugly building