• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

You ever think how crazy it is that Patrick actually believes that being a writer is his job

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
I'm going to disagree, simply because IMO he doesn't have the discipline and work ethic to do the research needed for something like that. He just spews hot takes and bullshit, which is fine for something like The Hill or NYT, but his Trump book would be full of bullshit like Piss Play Polpot and straight up lies like him saying Hilary won. I don't think he has the effort in him to actually churn out a non-fiction book.
He's too lazy to even write fiction. He gets an idea, and rather than researching the plausibility or science behind it, he asks twitter so that someone does it for him. He can't be bothered.

G

He genuinely thinks he's "fighting fascism" by tweeting all day, and thinks it's a worthy use of his time. I'm starting to read more and more about this psychological phenomenon. Just read a r/relationship_advice thread about a girl whose bf refuses to get a job because he was promoted to internet moderator and now is on his moral high horse thinking that being a Reddit janny is a noble use of his time

Forum Clout
UnclePaulRacingToTheBank.jpg
image_5215_20220101194413547.jpg

EraGodless

Forum Clout
I remember someone pointing out how in the Josiah tapes he’d answer the phone with “how can I help you?” or something along those lines.

I honestly don’t understand how he can say being a “writer” is his job when he doesn’t even fucking write anything. Forget books, if he was convinced that writing was his profession he would be publishing op-Ed’s, short stories, anything. He doesn’t write. How the fuck can he say he’s an author?
He has atleast 8 short stories already written in his head, child. He even has a working title for a few of them- I'm sorry you're so stupid and jealous.

Username

Forum Clout
He’s said various times his residues from his time selling insurance.I.E renewals allowed him to be a full time author.

He’s an obese man who sells insurance and lives in half a house that his mother in-law paid for. Who larps as a 6 figure earning successful author.

If he wasn’t such a cunt to everyone I might even feel little bit sorry for him.

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
He genuinely thinks he's "fighting fascism" by tweeting all day, and thinks it's a worthy use of his time. I'm starting to read more and more about this psychological phenomenon. Just read a r/relationship_advice thread about a girl whose bf refuses to get a job because he was promoted to internet moderator and now is on his moral high horse thinking that being a Reddit janny is a noble use of his time

Haha, I saw that somewhere! I think it was a husband who was unwilling to get a paid job to help his working wife make ends meet and he said
"I already have a lot on my plate"

That sounds like our Patrick!

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Most of the people writing about politics understand reality and only pick a "team" because they know that's how to sell a book. Pat doesn't understand either side. He watches a video or reads someone else's opinions then pretends they are his own. He's so retarded he's convinced himself that's not true, yet everyone else can see it.

hes exactly like a redneck posting every day about WWE storylines. It’s the same thing. He’s a retard q