• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

You didn't pay your bill as I decreed, you fat motherfucker. Now, it gets much worse for you.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I think thats where his cryptic " I hear drums" post was inspired by. He thinks the trolls are close and his sword is glowing. His ring camera on his front door probably caught a homeless guy spill his lunch meat on the sidewalk and he thinks he has another 9 month lawsuit on the hook.
He probably thinks now the FBI will take him seriously after being assaulted with cured meats.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He probably thinks now the FBI will take him seriously after being assaulted with cured meats.
We saw all the litter right in front of his house. Its by a bus stop. A little meat is the least if their worries. Probably could have fed a couple hungry cats unless pat cleaned them up and the cats will starve to death. Pat will have to live with that and can explain that to niki why two innocent ferral cats had to starve.

G

giphy.webp