You civilians simply don't understand the intricaties of the craft and the dedication it takes to perfect it

RIP-Allen-Lanier

DMANIAC
He'll be in the middle of sucking it and then start doing the Chip bit into the head. It sounds like the tranny pretty much beat Chip out of him though. Like he won't do it publicly for more than a second or two because she straight up told him that the character is retarded, embarrassing and not funny. She also hated Doug Bell and that character is completely gone too.

That podcast was actually good. The tranny also goes on a rant about how their apartment isn't comfortable or homey at all because of all Jim's stupid memorabilia and celebrity photos. She starts getting heated couple times throughout the show just from talking about things that bother her about Jim and when she does the dude voice slips out and you can watch Jim physically cower.

seinfeld-jerry-seinfeld.gif

He'll be in the middle of sucking it and then start doing the Chip bit into the head. It sounds like the tranny pretty much beat Chip out of him though. Like he won't do it publicly for more than a second or two because she straight up told him that the character is retarded, embarrassing and not funny. She also hated Doug Bell and that character is completely gone too.

That podcast was actually good. The tranny also goes on a rant about how their apartment isn't comfortable or homey at all because of all Jim's stupid memorabilia and celebrity photos. She starts getting heated couple times throughout the show just from talking about things that bother her about Jim and when she does the dude voice slips out and you can watch Jim physically cower.
Imagine some giant, snow nigger faggot monster that looks like Thor’s mutant son who not only reams the GI tract out of your ass whilst calling you homophobic slurs, but who also demands all of your money, all of your home to do what he wishes with, and behaves like you’re the asshole for not acquiescing.

“I’m a giant Aryan fjordfag! I claim this land and this fat, saggy body of yours with my meat hammer, mjolnir! Omigod.. pastel colors!”

I’m sure the retard failure parents are thrilled that their nutcase, friendless, autistic son spent five years to shack up with a slouching, saggy, fat, 75 year old, washed up worm.

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
He'll be in the middle of sucking it and then start doing the Chip bit into the head. It sounds like the tranny pretty much beat Chip out of him though. Like he won't do it publicly for more than a second or two because she straight up told him that the character is retarded, embarrassing and not funny. She also hated Doug Bell and that character is completely gone too..
Sounds like Thor would’ve been a good manager to Jim 10 years ago.