You backstabbing, beaner slut

Jenna

If God truly loved you He'd have made you taller
Have you ever taken a photo where you don't look under 13 years old? Pedo bait bitch. -Z

View attachment 105802

image.png

Hey kids!

Sometimes Spider-man wants to dress and act like a girl!

Sometimes Mary Jane wants to dress and act like a boy!

If they're okay with it, maybe you should be too!

Zendaya

Me > her
image.png

Hey kids!

Sometimes Spider-man wants to dress and act like a girl!

Sometimes Mary Jane wants to dress and act like a boy!

If they're okay with it, maybe you should be too!
Bitch, you wish you had a big budget franchise like Spider-Man or Dune. So what if I have to pretend I'm into my ambiguously gay costars? You know I date brothers exclusively IRL.

And don't give me that Scream bullshit. You're an afterthought in that, sweetie. -Z
GettyImages-1358893103.jpg
zendaya-timothee-chalamet-dune-fashion-5-1.jpg
zendaya-coleman-in-bikini-in-malibu-boyfriend-1057382204.jpg

Jenna

Bitch, you wish you had a big budget franchise like Spider-Man or Dune. So what if I have to pretend I'm into my ambiguously gay costars? You know I date brothers exclusively IRL.

And don't give me that Scream bullshit. You're an afterthought in that, sweetie. -Z
View attachment 105804View attachment 105805View attachment 105806

images

So you are a beard. That's cool. Hollywood has a ton of respect for Katie Holmes. Kelly Preston. Whoever Rock Hudson was "dating".

Jenna

I'm glad someone else said it. @admin check the IPs of these two. I'll eat my hat if they're not the same.

The Z account isn't clever enough to be me. Same basic "you look 13 and sucked producer dick" jokes in every post.

If I'm gonna break kayfabe, it's clearly one of the twins, if not both. You can tell from the "let me post 3 pictures of Zendaya to accentuate my point" posting style.

Zendaya

Me > her
images

So you are a beard. That's cool. Hollywood has a ton of respect for Katie Holmes. Kelly Preston. Whoever Rock Hudson was "dating".
I'd rather beard than be a human fleshlight for Hollywood Jews. How that's Disney Channel cock taste, sweetie? -Z
Screenshot_20230329-164659_Chrome.jpg

Zendaya

Me > her
The Z account isn't clever enough to be me. Same basic "you look 13 and sucked producer dick" jokes in every post.

If I'm gonna break kayfabe, it's clearly one of the twins, if not both. You can tell from the "let me post 3 pictures of Zendaya to accentuate my point" posting style.
Some things never change... know it all, slut. -Z
MV5BZDI5M2JjNjQtNTU4YS00MzlhLThiMjctMjhhMGEzMWM1ODIyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTM1MTA5MzU2._V1_FMjpg_UX1...jpg

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.

:unsure: Now I don't know what to think!