• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Yet another word that Patrick doesn't know how to use correctly to throw on the pile

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
I am 100% sure that he stole that from someone who is gender fluid or non-binary or whatever those freaks are that won't commit to a boy or girl.
You're probably right. He's displayed a stunning lack of originality. He can't even write science fiction in completely alien universes without injecting it with recent American popular culture. For a fiction writer, it's stunning how unoriginal he is.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
Is that a real thing he said? That sounds like something that trannies and people who don't have a gender say to justify the fake words they make up for not wanting to be a man or a woman.
Puerto Ricans are refugees because they aren't real Americans, child.
Screenshot_20220203-120235.png

Unintentionally Racist Pat is one of my personal favorites. I could listen to him go on about black people being too lazy to get a photo ID for hours.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
If anyone is confused by his inability to use words correctly it's their fault for not knowing he has just redefined the term at that moment in time.

Rick must have been a real delight in school. Teachers and students hated him.