• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Yesterday I asked if I could come into work an hour later than scheduled.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
They just wanna prove a point and seem like they're in charge, when they aren't.

I am the captain.
Once I called into our ghost line and said “I’m going to be an hour late” and when she asked why I just repeated myself and hung up. I then showed up two hours late because that’s the max before it counted as not working a whole day.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Once I called into our ghost line and said “I’m going to be an hour late” and when she asked why I just repeated myself and hung up. I then showed up two hours late because that’s the max before it counted as not working a whole day.
Sometimes you gotta remind your employer that you're not their little bitch.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
So I'm 2 hours in my shift and the faggot who denied my hour request just asked how I am feeling and what not. I said told him I feel fantastic and well rested and he definitely knows I'm full of shit and he can't do anything about it.

I handed him a doctors note from Med Express that only took 5 minutes to receive and now he's off to the office likely frustrated that he had a shitty weekend, that was 100% preventable, if he has just given me an extra hour.

Again, hope a lesson was learned.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
So I'm 2 hours in my shift and the faggot who denied my hour request just asked how I am feeling and what not. I said told him I feel fantastic and well rested and he definitely knows I'm full of shit and he can't do anything about it.

I handed him a doctors note from Med Express that only took 5 minutes to receive and now he's off to the office likely frustrated that he had a shitty weekend, that was 100% preventable, if he has just given me an extra hour.

Good for you, Artie. Fuck that faggot.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout

FUCK EM UP ARTIE