Yeah, imagine that...

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Thinks it's so clever he bought s backup (that also doesn't fit). Very heterosexual pose, Fatrick

He actually was slimmer here. Now he’s a fat fucking mess.

B3B58E38-EC74-49D9-B523-962ACCD5C1C9.jpeg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
He’s critiquing how some people dress (let’s go Brandon shirts are old news at this point) while he’s 41 years old and dresses like a dorky teenager. While I believe the “Lets Go Brandon” shirts are douche, people have been wearing dumb shirts for decades. I doubt he even owns more than 3 dress shirts and his wardrobe looks to be Target t-shirts. He can’t even dress professionally for a well-paying job (if he could get one)

G

Fat piece of shit is farting into a couch cushion while Putin is overrunning the Ukraine. Nice job preventing fascists you fucking child rapist. If Putin is supposed to be the next Hitler, why is bitch tits hiding behind his blinds like fat cunt? Like a guy who pooped his pants at a minor league baseball game is going to prevent fascists from taking power anyways. I wish cancer on him!

His shirt is very accurate. Only YOU can prevent fascist liars. Rick can't do it. He's too busy farting and tweeting.

Edit: Also, every picture he posts proves just how much of a liar he is about the gym and lifting. Zero muscles on his arms or anywhere else really.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
His shirt is very accurate. Only YOU can prevent fascist liars. Rick can't do it. He's too busy farting and tweeting.

Edit: Also, every picture he posts proves just how much of a liar he is about the gym and lifting. Zero muscles on his arms or anywhere else really.
Classic Rick, demands everyone else do something while he’s too lazy to do anything that involves getting off the couch.