Y'all REDDITARDS are drivin' in the JOSEPH LANE!

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
74c6702d73848b6d662b99db8afa2cc0.jpeg

OH! So you think you fucks affect me? Live rent free in my brain? 🧠 Well I'M ABOUT TO BLOW YOUR MINDS! 🤯

I'm living the life o'Reilly! Got a beautiful gal and daughter 👩‍👧, a loyal sister 👩 and a famous brother 🧟‍♂️. Not to mention a fucking SWEET RIDE 🚗 (minus GAS PRICES ⛽, thanks BIDEN!).

And despite the best intentions of TROLLS, I work every weekend doing what I love - playing other people's music! I don't dress it up like it's my own, like your MOPHEADED HAGGIS-EATER that never gets mentioned in the book of GENESIS! 😂 Fucking slumming with YOU people! He's not like Bobo or Big A - those guys have CLASS 🎩! Instead he had to move in with the Polacks cuz everyone in Scotland that listened to "Millionairhead" went DEAF! 🧏‍♂️

Enjoy your forum while it lasts! You cats are on your ninth life 😿, and the walls are closing in! You're not a part of MY America 🇺🇸 and you won't be welcome at the South Carolina Compound parties! While I'll be there sipping low carb beer (or maybe a KRUPNIK for you fruity skirt wearing Schemies!), and admiring a PURE WHITE VIEW 👩‍💼!

This has been Joseph Cumia, NOT a pedophile, NOT a cow, and NOT a libtard 🤪

Thanks for letting me be brief.

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
Joe sat back and admired his work.
“Yeah, you fucking faggots, I totally got you!” He smiled, then heard something shuffling behind him. He turned and his heart almost jumped through his throat.
“OH MY FUCKING GOD! THE CRYPT KEEPER!” He screamed, then realized his mistake. “Oh…oh hey dear, sorry, you scared me for his second.” Joe mooed as he put his hand to his beef infested heart.
His wife, drunk as usual, gave him a disgusted look.
“You fucking lazy bum…I thought I told you to get a fucking job today! What’re you doing on that computer?” Though her sight was askew from the drink, she could see what he was doing. “You fucking faggot,” she slurred, “you’re fucking talking to those internet people again! Goddamn it Joe! You’re brother isn’t supporting us anymore! You need a fucking job!”
Joe looked at her with curious wonder, like a bovine looking at something that told its brain that something was quite off.
“I was just owning the libtards on thi-“ He was cut off as his wife smashed a whiskey bottle against the wall.
“FOR FUCKS SAKE, JOE! Get-a-fucking-job!!!!” She screamed, as she stumbled back into her room to polish off the rest of her breakfast booze.
Joe sat there for a good 10 minutes, mouth open and lost in thought. He finally snapped back and thought of playing his guitar.
“I need to make 10 bucks for her booze.” He thought, “Wonder if McDonalds would let me play in the parking lot.”