• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ya man

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
there are actually some substantiated arguments about the designs of the education system (desks in rows, end-of-class/day bell) which are backed by original prospectus & funding documents... but fatso just has nightmares about having a job. It's almost like he subconsciously knows where his life's going. Aren't they getting rid of walmart greeters soon?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Well if you actually worked a real job you would know to let your manager know about this issue and they could adjust your time so you get paid since almost every “time clock” job is bi-weekly, He’s trying to sound like he’s a voice for the people but not realizing he’s just a lazy bum that doesn’t know how things work because he gets government benefits for being a fat retard.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Yeah because they give you your paycheck daily, they don’t process payroll by the week and catch missed punches in time to pay you or anything. If you don’t swipe in, you’re not entitled to pay in Rick’s delusional world.

He really hasn’t ever worked a day in his life.
He shows how little he’s ever worked with shit like this. Especially now it’s almost impossible to not get paid for a shift if you let your manager know you forgot to punch in. This shit is resolved long before pay day but Pat never worked so he thinks companies won’t pay someone who didn’t clock In for their usual shift.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
I mean one could argue that capitalism is the reason Rick was able to make money off his writing and not work a real job in the first place. Idk what place a writer has in a communist regime that isn't the gulag or the bread factory. Maybe you could write propaganda. Which Rick basically does every day on Twitter.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
The missed punch symbolized his missed opportunity for a relationship with Annabelle and now he subconsciously realizes he can't get that back

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
By "punch in to a timeclock" he means with a literal paper card, like Ralph and Sam in the old Warner Bros cartoons.

That's how little he knows about work.
I used to work manufacturing jobs when I was in my late teens and that was the last time I saw actual time clock cards you had to punch. That was over 20 years ago and was replaced by either a card swipe or a computer screen where you type in your employee number at beginning and end of your shift. Pat really thinks in 2022 the “working man” goes into work with his steel hard hat, metal lunchbox, and uses a paper time card machine. I bet he also thinks a loud bell or whistle rings when the “workin’ day” is done.