• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWE is fucking faggot shit

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
True, but it'd have been a lot more work.
bro- i stopped jerking off because the clean up was a mother fucker so I can relate

the easy work around is doing it in the shower, but then for that I have to use my spank bank, and.....well, that shit has been overdrawn for years

and no, i'm not bringing my phone in the shower

Forum Clout
bro- i stopped jerking off because the clean up was a mother fucker so I can relate

the easy work around is doing it in the shower, but then for that I have to use my spank bank, and.....well, that shit has been overdrawn for years

and no, i'm not bringing my phone in the shower
Sometimes you gotta, like in a medicinal way, but other times I'm just bored with the whole idea. Plus, I'd just taken a shower. So I figured why not reflect on the recent history of the pro wrestling business? I mean, I frequent this forum, so things like shame and pride matter not to me.

Forum Clout
IDGAF I like pro wrestling, but I'm a hipster faggot who doesn't watch WWE anymore. AEW & The Indies are still entertaining to me. I haven't thought it was real since 1987. ok, I thought some of that ECW was real in the 90s 'cause I'm also a retard.

DieNortonDie

Forum Clout
For me, wrestling is like music where it’s at its best when it’s comprised of insane junkies and criminals. Just like vegan or Christian musicians are gay, so are modern wrestlers. Addiction and pain make it good.

Jizz

Forum Clout
I said it I can’t stand relistening to old shows and hearing Genetic Experiment Sam Roberts gush over WWE like it’s real.

Look, Vince is a real ass dude. Sniff. And WWE does some funny ass shit like bringing out god, or having terrorists attack the Undertaker, or making Vince Mcmahon have a hood character. But the actual sport itself is ridiculous and gay. At least in MMA when dudes are sweaty and grabbing each other they’re trying to knock each other out. In WWE when two big dudes are “fighting” each other it’s for a play rivalry. It’s almost as embarrassing as being over the age of 10 and liking Kiss.
fawk you hater, wwe fan for life!