• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWT XFL?

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
I don't understand how the NFL hasn't expanded into divisions with promotion and relegation. Put some jeopardy into your sports.

G

Instead of conferences like the NFL, they should have blacks vs whites.

XTREEM FOOTBALL LEAGUE
That would be interesting. The white team would just be a bunch of offensive lineman and Justin Tucker kicking 60 yard bombs the whole time.

I think their only chance would be to keep baiting the black team into taking stupid penalties and they’d get all frustrated and start fighting with each other.

Forum Clout
That would be interesting. The white team would just be a bunch of offensive lineman and Justin Tucker kicking 60 yard bombs the whole time.

I think their only chance would be to keep baiting the black team into taking stupid penalties and they’d get all frustrated and start fighting with each other.
Joe Burrow/Josh Allen, Christian Mccaffrey, Cooper Kupp, Travis Kelce

Thats a strong offense as it is. The only problem would be the secondary. They would literally have to pull guys from North Dakota State

G

Joe Burrow/Josh Allen, Christian Mccaffrey, Cooper Kupp, Travis Kelce

Thats a strong offense as it is. The only problem would be the secondary. They would literally have to pull guys from North Dakota State
They’d still get worked if we’re talking about the all star team of niggas. You double Kupp and Kelce with a team full of all-pro DBs and we’ve got shit else to work with.